Give Your Support To Help Her !

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by tipibzh, Jun 9, 2006.

1. tipibzh

tipibzh Member

For reintroduce myself, I'm living in Britanny(west point of France,) into tipis since 20 years,( 3 tipis up at the moment)
    At the moment, a tragédie happen around : (A comity of thousand people ,help a mother with her daughter of 6y ,escape from a little republik of Russia, where laws ( fondamentalist musulman ) condamn them to death by lapidation ( stone!!!!!) cause she have the child out of mariage. So this mother and her child, escaping this destiny since 6years through Germany, asking for shelter, with no success after 4years,and arrive in my region, ,since now 3 month ,and new obstacle again for receive the accord of shelter of the France. So the comity hide the little girl since 2 month to block police get her back to frontier.
    I live you the @ address of the site.
    WE, ALL, FOR SAVE THIS LITTLE GIRL AND HER MOTHER. THEY NEED HELP BY MAIL AND SUPPORT FROM EVERY BODY WHO ARE INTO HUMAN RIHGT;

THANK YOU FOR HER, I 'm SURE THAT FREE PEOPLE CAN DO AND MANIFEST
    LOVE THIS MAKE ALL..............THE WORLD TURN ROUND WITH LOVE... GREAT HUG[​IMG]

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Hard to believe that these sort of injustices still survive in this "global world" all the large political/powers tell us about. Why don't any of those in power come to this poor girl and her mother's defence?