Give it up for the ladies

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by DarkLunacy, May 24, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I don't know how you females shave so much. I shaved up my thigh area (It was scary) and it took me almost 45 minutes to do it. I'm begging to dread when the hair starts to grow back and itches like mad. So my hat's off to you ladies for putting up with that crap.

PS. Any other methods used against body hair besides the blade, that work?

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i know wat u mean dark i tried it to and fuking 3 days later is bigger and bushier then ever wtf?!?!! i also commend u ladies for keeping ur "area" nice and clean

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Different tastes my friend different tastes. I was refering to more than just the bush as well. I always took those smooth silky legs for granted. Never again

4. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

you could also use a dipilatory cream...nair etc. they do smell like burning hair, though, and they may irritate your skin. try a small area first, to be sure. thanks for the props, guys, lol. shaving is a pain, but i'm not into the hairy chick thing, so i persevere.

5. metro

metro self-banned

I don't have any probs w/razors. Did you use shave gel, that helps. I shave in the shower, I can't remember the last time I even cut myself doing it. Use a nice new razor too.