girls

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Devocet, May 11, 2004.

1. Devocet

Devocet Member

i swear girls are here to ruin my life, they must all be in a cult aimed directly at ruining my life and making me miserable.:(

or i just need to lay of the tweak and find some new girls.;)

2. quellebelle

quellebelle Member

girls and guys are all out to get each other, it's just a curse. c'est la vie!

3. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

Your right about everything. They ( Women ) r the down fall of all of our lives, you just have to knuckle down and show then who's boss.
    Dont take no shit. They may apper to be soft and sensitive but its a front. and i must re-itterate..take no shit. "hear everything, believe nothing." I wish i was gay. i prefer not to be on the receiving end of a load in the face though....what can i say...i like pussy to much.

4. veinglory

veinglory Member

At the risk of stating the obvious, you make yourself miserable, the girl is just a convenient excuse.

5. bluebud

bluebud Member

another obvious, its not all girls out to make lives miserable..dam those witchy gals lick donkey balls

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm a girl and I will agree that most girls are evil and manipulative. Not to me but to guys and stuff. Guys are just as mean though.

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm a girl and I will agree that most girls are evil and manipulative. Not to me but to guys and stuff. Guys are just as mean though. It's a cruel world.

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

i never got that memo, that we were supposed to start making your life hell too. there's just too many to keep up to these days.

9. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Maybe you're just gay

10. starrymoonsky

starrymoonsky Member

As a girl I see how mean and petty some girls... Which really makes me not like girls... They are always competing about who is skinnier or prettier, and most girls around my area & school are just sooo uptight.. Not all girls are like this, obviously, but in general I just don't like girls.. I'd rather hang out with guys
    ~love & laughter~

11. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

yeah, its a 50/50 thing...always has been, always will be!!!!

12. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I still think you're gay

13. Devocet

Devocet Member

well ive gone to church so much that the ganess has been scared out of me, but no i found my problem
    im 16 yrs old and im addicted to pot, opiates, meth, and coke, and i love whiskey
    as a matter of fuck im drunk right now......
    no no its not the girls fault im just impossible to love because i only love the things that fuck me up.

yea...........

14. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

:D yes, its true, we're out to get all men! we want to seak and destroy, just kidding, acctualy i enjoy have boys around, good good company, very trust worthy, and when you have alot of guy friends, u dont have as much drama, GUYS RULE

and oh yeah im completely boy crazy:eek:

15. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

Even though i am a girl and i shouldn't stand against my ladies of this nation but i truly truly agree all girls play games, lie, cheat, and we make extreme fools in the end, and its all becuz of this things calld PMS ahhhh RUN AND HIDE!!!:eek:

16. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

That is one of the stupidest threads ever. I can sit here + blame guys for all my problems, but that would be bullshit. Do you know how many guys i have met that lie, cheat, use, backstab, and cause drama.

It doesn't matter what sex, it's about what kind of person you are... So grow up.

17. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

ALL TOGETHER NOW...when i say bitch you say animaliberation! hahaha u fucking mean ass bitch! GROW UP? GROW UP? you should talk...dont sit here and bitch around like most girls "younger girls mostly" dont alot of game playin, and dont you even fucking dare tell me that guys are even half a bitchy as woman.... its a known fact that girls, most girls, get their period and have those extrememly bitchy btchy days where they are out to attack men! oh and BITCH...... is it??? i mean well is it that time of the month hahahaha im out to getcha now! just cuz u told me to grow up for tellin it like it is? are you offended u fucking bitch? hahahaha well here let me offend you some more, no one wants to hear it! if you dont like wut ur reading then dont fucking respond you stupid bitch!

yeah yeah its that time of the month for me! gtg change my tampon!

you gutta love me!

18. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

I didn't even read through your post, im not going to waste my time. I'm not offended at all. k bye.

19. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

:D maybe.... u feel stupid now that i got u back for wut u said, and now u realize how wrong you truly were to begin with now get ur ass out of here and if you have sumthing to say then say it but dont hate on the thread cuz then everyone will hate on u!!!! u ignorant bitch!

20. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

I must say that I completely agree with animaliberation, and pyschostalker it's ok calm down no one's out to get you, most of us are stumbling around in the dark fighting ourselves, and you seem to be taking it personally.