Girls with hair on arms turn me on!

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by al-Hallaj Kabir Ali, Apr 2, 2007.

1. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

al-Hallaj Kabir Ali Member

I'm not talking about "masculine" types, but, like T.S. Eliot wrote, "Arms that are braceleted and white and bare, (but in the lamplight downed with light brown hair)." Why do women think they have to depilitate their arms? I think they are sexy---especially blondes. Guess it goes back to my European roots, huh? NO underarm hair, though!

After all, men have nipples! Why the . . .

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

most women have hair on their arms, i dont know of a single friend who removes the hair on her arms, its just usually too fine/light to see

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

actually, if you read the body hair threads, you'll be surprised at the number of women who take it off their arms, and I know that gets higher in Asia where that hair is typically darker and coarser. I'm assuming it's a regional concept of beauty: to not have thick hair.

I'm pro body hair in all places.

4. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

i've known a few to take it off there arms but its not that common to me

5. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

Bummer! I really dig a hairy chick! Especially arms, but all over is not that bad either. I'm just an ole fart who likes to look anyway, so I guess I'll get my kicks with sideways glances as usual. Sorry if it bothers you beautiful hairy girls!

6. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

You don't seem consistent here- you really dig a hairy chick above + yet 2 posts earlier you say no hairy pits!

I've noticed in London many young women removing their arm hair, especially those of Indian origin. Shame as I've always appreciated a woman's natural fuzz everywhere!

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i never have shaved my arms, it is weird...

i had friends in high school who shaved their arms, their legs, their pits, their asses............ wonder what the hair would look like if they let it all grow out now??

I do shave my pits and legs from time to time, HAHA only when I am asked too LOL but I can not ever see myself shaving my arms... it seems like I would have to shave every day or my stubble would get stuck on my sleeves HAHA

8. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

NOTE: Just the pits---well, NO! Okay? God, has a dude got to be so graphic and gross just to talk about a beautiful girl---to START with---and then talk about his own fetishes? BEAUTIFUL first! Then---hairy arms!

9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I have hairy arms...but they are light brown/blonde...I feel a little self conscious about that, but Most of the time i Think to myself: oh fuck it.

10. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

if its a fetish or sexual issue, then why is it a "womens issue" and not more appropriate in "love & sex"?

11. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

Just trying to get the word out---DON'T remove it! It's sexy!

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

And the other brother was saying keep ALL your hair.

13. The Lex

The Lex Member

I am pretty hairy, but it is all blond so I don't really care. I only shave my pits because it is hard in warm climates(deoderent and what not). Other than that, well hairy legs keep the mosquitos off.:)

14. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

I am a HAIRY lady... and my hair is dark so it tends to show... I actually find underarm hair EXTREMELY sexy, especially when it gets long. Something about hair on a female body just screams Goddess to me.

15. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

i agree with moonlight! im sure theres nothing sexier than underarm hair :D

16. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

I personally don't find it attractive. I don't mind it or find it repulsing or anything but its not the kinda girl I'm attracted to. I don't like hair on my body and I shave my arms cuz I think it looks better on me. :p

17. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Moonlight- sexy hairy legs! Must confess I just don't find shaved women sexy, but each to their own!

18. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

I've shaved my arms twice in my life...boredom lol
    I like my pits, puss, and legs shaved...it makes me feel cleaner. :)
    Though I don't have a problem with hair on a woman though, its natural.

19. No Quarter

No Quarter Member

i think it is not necessary to shave arms, but i think hairy legs look sooo masculine! i don't like that view...especially when you wear shorts or a skirt!

20. _jane_

_jane_ Member

I agree with Moonlight! I just love my hairy pits! And I have really dark soft thing! I want to have hairy legs too! And when I see a hairy chick somewhere I get crazy!