Girls who orgasm really, really fast... good thing or bad thing?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Penetration, May 23, 2006.

1. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time, and I learned that she orgasms easily. I mean... like stimulate her pussy and she cums within a few minutes easy.

I thought that's a good thing, but she says that it annoys her because she wants to fuck and really enjoy sex but after you cum, you know how it feels - a) you want to relax and b) your clit (if you are female) is extremely sensitive.

I was fucking her, and being a little nervous I wasn't as hard as I wanted to be, but we got in a position where my cock was rubbing her outer lips between her legs, and she CAME from that. Not from penetration mind you, from my cock rubbing her pussy.

Then later I fingered her and rubbed her pussy, and again, even though I was sticking fingers inside, she came from my rubbing her lips and the outside.

So, hey, I figure I'm a winner for making her cum twice, and I'm very happy about it... but what do you think? Is this a GOOD thing that she cums this easily?

Baldbever likes this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

hey man, as someone who's like that, its all down to finesse... try slowing it down, teasing her more to make it last longer. Also, get to know the signs thats she's almost there so you can stop and she won't come - its a total tease and will drive her nuts.

Also, switch areas, from outside around her clit to putting fingers inside her to stroking her inner thighs - don't just concentrate on whats going to make her come. Quickies are fun sometimes but trust me, its possible to make it last for hours...

3. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

From years of experience and experimentation, I've got the whole orgasming thing down to simple science. I can get myself off in next to no time, and when stimulated correctly by a partner, I too get off very, very easily. However, this isn't always a good thing. When I'm flying solo, I don't mind getting off quickly. But, when I'm with a lover, I wanna prolong the sensations and I find the longer I wait before I get off, the more powerful and intense my orgasm(s) is/are. But, if you can get your woman off easily, that's wonderful skill that you should be very proud of.

4. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

My ex wife was like that-she came very easily (not always real quickly) during intercourse, or anything else we were doing. I think it's a good thing, since I always knew she was satisfied. A lot of the time she was worn out before I was, but that's fine-she didn't get worn out real quickly, though. I mean, look at all the women that can't come at all, especially during intercourse. If a girl can come easily, I think it has to be a good thing.

5. BKNYCdude

BKNYCdude Member

A woman who orgasms fast is a mans DREAM...lol. Most men don't want to have sex for hours, or go through hours of fore play. Don't get me wrong, it's fun at times, but a lot of me at times wants to bust a but, turn over and suck their thumb (not literally). However, if we have an once of feelings for the girl were having sex with, or care about a reputation, we want to, well HAVE to satisfy the woman. So, the sooner you have a REAL orgasm and are truly satisfied, the happier we are.

6. free2fly

free2fly Members

see if im solo I can do it within minutes ... but when with someone, I find myself trying to hold it back because Im not sure if they have or not... and ... rather than the holding off making it stronger for me, I find its lost.. :(

7. lee barnes

lee barnes Members

sorry to break it. she probably doesint want to have sex with you because you repulse her

8. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I orgasm quickly and multiple times. For the most part, it’s great! The only time it annoys me is when I feel like my husband is rushing it. I like to enjoy the build up. It makes the orgasm much more intense.
    Luckily I really only need a minute or so of recovery. So if he rushes it too much I will just ask him to start over.

9. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

It depends, sometimes I can O easily, other times, it might take a bit longer. Depends where my mind is at the moment. I like when my husband teases for this very reason, it causes me to have to wait. The waiting is the best part.

Deejay88 likes this.
  10. I come very quickly? Sometimes just kissing, boobs rubbed or sucked, being rubbed on my legs or belly and obviously having my pussy played with, also I can keep coming time and time again.

11. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd call it a good thing because she'd be satisfied before I finished.

12. chad33705

chad33705 Members

I can usually get my wife off quickly within 2 minutes the first time at least missionary or butterfly, but rarely do I not give her 2 orgasms for every one I have. now doggy style it takes more work.

I can't cum unless I make her orgasm. but I have been like that forever.

13. joshhill5404

joshhill5404 Members

My wife gets off pretty easy. A back rub and eating her pussy. I can have her cumming on my face in about 3 minutes. Then sex will usually last longer before she gets off again. Takes me a little bit to cum. So it works out well.

Panama Jack likes this.
  14. nldn

nldn Senior Member

For me as long as it is not ages, I'm not fussed. I'm happy to go down but do find it better if a woman can orgasm though intercourse as well.

15. Ihavedirtyquestions

Ihavedirtyquestions Members

As a girl it's likely over for me once I orgasm. Too much stimulation. Then I'm going on to satisfy my husband. My husband tries hard most of the time to make me come first. This is thoughtful. But I would rather enjoy every second of it. If it feels good every moment while having sex I much prefer that. Those times are so good. Even if I don't have an actual orgasm. I would easily choose that over quick orgasms. But it really depends on what *your* girlfriend finds most satisfying.*Edited* to add: I should add that once I have an orgasm it isn't going to happen again for at least an hour. So if she can orgasm again sooner, you should take that into account as well.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  16. Jennie Mink

Jennie Mink Members

For me it all depends on the mood, the setting and yhe stimulation.
    If I'm a little tipsy after a lovely night in a hotel, then hubby will bring me to organ in no time. This will often be followed by more organised for me if he's in good form!
    On the other hand, if I'm simply in need of an orgasm during regular sex at home, my poor hubby can have a tired hand by the time he's made me cum.

B1G_D likes this.
  17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I spent a honneymoon in Sequoya Park Calif. in a small cabin. She came quickly and often. We made a mark on the wall above the bed for each of her orgasms. There were about 25 marks for each time we fucked. She cheated, we divorced. The moral to this story is don't look at your significant other a relationship. She or he is only an experience to be enjoyed PERIOD for the time that both are compatable. Cum quick, cum slow it makes no difference.

18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Sure, but sometimes a woman likes taking more time getting there. A bit of pauses and teasing to let it build up stronger, also driving her crazy in a good way. That’s just as fun as the orgasm itself.

19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I learned when we were dating and not having sex that my wife sometimes was really horny and needed a quick orgasm, so I could get her to orgasm quickly with my fingers. After that, she wanted it slow and easy. Once we started having sex, I learned that she sometimes still wanted to cum quickly, and it could happen in just a couple of minutes if I used my mouth or fingers in just the right way. She doesn't reach orgasm nearly as fast during intercourse, even if we do it hard and fast, but she still has great orgasms that way. It's all good.