Girls, what is your favorite thing about cock? Guys, what is yours about pussy?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Wicked Penetration, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

For me, I love the shape of pussy and I love knowing that its a hole that spreads open to take in my cock. Just imagining that and thinking very animalisticly about it is a major turn on for me and what I love about pussy.

2. acoustic

acoustic Member

im not sure really and i dont think i will ever know. im just drawn to it (pussy that is.) its like i want to be touching it someway all the time.

3. now?

now? Member

the silky softness of the head of his dick on my tongue, the feeling of fullness as he enters my pussy or ass...

what a wonderful question to ponder...

4. ThatOtherGirl

ThatOtherGirl Member

^^^

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Hi, I am gay. Can I tell everyone what my favorite thing about a cock is or should I talk about a pussy anyway?

6. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

My favorite thing about a dick?.. When it's inside the holes I have to offer!

7. Wicked Penetration

Beautiful... I love a woman who uses the word holes. One of my major turn ons, actually... we need more of them to talk dirtier :)

8. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Holes ;)

9. Wicked Penetration

Fuck holes. :p

10. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

he is so right,its like its straight out of a nudy mag, happy me

11. jon boy 03

jon boy 03 Member

how nice, warm, and moist it is... It's so comfortable some times I just like gettin her nice and wet... taking a couple thrusts then falling asleep with myself inside...

somehow i don't think your girlfriend would be happy with that a couple of thrushs then you fall asleep!!!

12. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

I like the feeling of a penis penetrating me, especially the first thrust.

13. Uncle Dave

Uncle Dave Member

We're genetically designed to be attracted to the sex organ of the opposite sex (or sometimes th same sex :)). To me, pussy is one of the most beautiful natural sights there is! I LOVE pussy!!

14. kaygin

kaygin Member

i love when a girl bends over or is in a doggy style position with her legs upright and together, and the pussy puckers out right below her butt cheeks.

15. bluegirl

bluegirl Member

i love the responsiveness of a man's cock to the things i do to turn him on. if i do something like twist his nipples or stick my tongue in his ear and his cock becomes rigid, it's such a turnon.

16. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

just the sensation of him hard... how soft he feels in my hand, how smooth and yet hard beneath a certain tenderness in my mouth...

17. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

awww i wrote a huge long response to this, then the power went out as it was sending and i guess it didnt make it =/...
    at anyrate i'll say this
    i love the outter lips more than anything, i love how their soft, suckable, and squishy :) i love to feel them on my fingers, feel the way they move as i rub her clit, i like pinching them together and taking them into my mouth. i lvoe the double texture of the outside and the inside of the outter lip, i love the way the labia and clit can poke out of itlike a tease of hte treasures that wait inside, but i love em when they're so puffy the clit or labia can't even stick out. i love the way they feel when the stubble has been growing back for a while and the hair is all soft.

18. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I hate when that happens.. Usually, I get kicked offline while it's in the middle of sending.. *grr*

19. oblivion

oblivion Member

the hardness of a cock and the veins on it and knowing how good it will feel to have it in me

20. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Wow!!!

... I love the veins too. And the smoothness and the range of motion, etc.