Women : Shaved or not?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by flyinglily, May 31, 2005.

1. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

A little boy's dick is much smaller and a little girl's pussy usually looks different as well as in most cases the labia will be smaller.

Personally I have a preference for a hairy pussy. But not because a shaved pussy looks like a little girl's pussy. An adult with a shaved genital region looks exactly like that: an adult with a shaved genital region. Not like a little child.

2. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, u are right in a way...obviously becos of the size of the person, one a big size adult and the other a small little kid....if compared that way, yes, an adult bald dick or pussy do look different a little from a kid's one...the reason why we say an adult hairless dick or pussy looks like those of kids is that all kids DO NOT HAVE and NEVER WILL HAVE hair down there as compared to adults who naturally will hv hair grown around their genital region as designed originally by God when they reach puberty...in that sense a hairless adult dick or pussy does look like a little boy's or girl's one respectively....

3. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

I don't shave except for a little light maintenance to keep it neat. I do shave my legs and pits but not the good stuff.
    I prefer a man to be as natural as possible. Men look good with some hair on 'em.

Cuz7823, Uncut, zorro69 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Handsinpants

Handsinpants Senior Member

Love this! I do like a neat bush on a woman. A light maintenance as you said is great.

zorro69 likes this.
  5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Nice to know one little babe here likes to see us guys having some hair around our penis ;):eek::p

LittleFritter likes this.
  6. Ricky90

Ricky90 Members

Well, I’m an anachronism so I prefer my woman to be completely natural. However, that’s just a preference; not a dealbreaker. So ultimately the choice would be hers what she wanted to do with it.

zorro69 likes this.
  7. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Same for me. I prefer completely natural, but it's not a dealbreaker if my girlfriend chooses a different style. She keeps it hairy for most of the time though, but very occasionally, she wants to shave it. The last time was a few years ago, it was summer, it was hot and her bush felt a bit uncomfortable, so she shaved it. Although she didn't went completely bald, she left a landing strip as she said she felt too old and not comfortable to go fully bald again (she was in her late 20s at that time). She kept the landing strip for some time before growing out a full bush again.

Ricky90 and zorro69 like this.
  8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

That shd really be the way to go for girls ;):p...shave their pussies bald only when really necessary for comfort and a occasional different look for their guys...otherwise by default and as nature intended, they shd keep that tuft of hair on their pussy ;):eek:

Orlando30 and Ricky90 like this.
  9. Ricky90

Ricky90 Members

Makes perfect sense. My girlfriend has been growing hers since November 2018 and hasn’t shaved yet. She was supposed to go on vacation this month with her sister and had mentioned that she’d shave the bikini line (before COVID-19 lockdown). Recently when I asked if she still wanted to trim/shave, she said “no.” She’s grown to liking it now and absentmindedly plays with it while lying on the couch watching TV.

bananaman321, zorro69 and Orlando30 like this.
  10. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Same for my girlfriend, when we got a relationship she was 18 and always shaved bare. She was an avid shaver and always tried to keep her pussy as smooth as possible. When I asked her to let it grow, she didn't like the idea at first, but gave it a try. She tried a lot of different styles during the first years, but she has gotten used to the full bush and nowadays she doesn't shave or trim her pussy anymore. It's a big change compared to her smooth bare pussy when we just started our relationship.

I don't think they even need to go bald. If my girlfriend gets annoyed by her pubic hair, she shaves her lips, she shaves the sides, so she leaves a landing strip or triangle. But she hasn't gone bald anymore for a very long time, she's now in her early 30s and I believe it's ten years ago that she had a fully shaved pussy. Now she doesn't want to go bald anymore, as she feels she's too old for that. She is used to having a hairy pussy and the idea of a fully shaved pussy is now weird for her, she says it's okay for teenage girls and girls in their early 20s, but that it would make her feel too young. She does like the landing strip look though, as it looks more maintained than her bush. But as she doesn't mind the full bush, she said that a landing strip is too much upkeep for her to keep it for longer than perhaps a couple of weeks during a hot summer.

I love it how she changed from being an avid shaver, who would shave her pussy multiple times a week to keep it smooth, to someone who just lets everything grow as nature intended and can't even be bothered to trim it. She also told me she would only shave for herself... so no occasional different look just for me, even if I wanted it. ;) She will only shave when her pubes are causing discomfort.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    bananaman321, Ricky90 and zorro69 like this.
  11. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, quite true...only the younger girls, say from teens to the late 20s would like and be happy to shave off all their pubic hair and keep their pussy bald :):eek::p...but for those young milfs from age 30 and abv they would rather keep a liittle bit of hair on their pussy to show they are not little girls anymore but yet are still very young girls when they trim their hair pussy short and neat...like many guys are always saying that a matured girl with a bald pussy would look like a young little girl...with time, things always changes...the good to the bad and less likely the other way round..so ideas, needs and desires change too

Having said that, in asian n chinese societies these days, this idea of shaving their pussy "botak" is catching up n gaining momentum among the girls...you shdn't be too surprised to see a mid-30 yo milf pussy bald when u strip her panties down for u to see ;):eek:...hehe

Orlando30 and Ricky90 like this.
  12. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I think you're quite right, although my girlfriend already stopped shaving at an earlier age. Also because I requested her. I believe my girlfriend was 22 the last time she had a fully shaved pussy, from that moment on she usually had a bush. A couple of times some minor shaving, and when she was 29 she felt the need to shave quite a lot, but at that moment she said she didn't want to go bald anymore, so she left a landing strip. There's a good chance I won't ever see a fully shaved pussy again!

zorro69 likes this.
  13. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

As long as the woman likes her pussy to be played with and fucked, I don't mind how it's kept. Full bush, timmed, partial bush, waxed or shaved, I love the look of them all!

JessWithCurves, Orlando30 and zorro69 like this.
  14. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

I prefer women totally natural. Unshaved bush and unshaved pits. I'm 60 and in my age group it's surprising that so many women in their 50s shave their pussy. So I don't see much bush and never an unshaved pit or legs. The couple I play with now, she has stopped shaving because I like it and she wants me to have a fluffy bush to bury my face in. And it's a wicked turn on to me to see pubes outside her panties and bikini. She's 5ft7 and 130. Fit as a fiddle.

Mrcurios and zorro69 like this.
  15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

clipped, high and tight. Not shaved, too much maintianance.

16. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I love my wife's pubes. I hate when she says they're too long and it's time to trim them. When she presses her body up against mine every night feeling her pubes against my thigh is so awesome. When she rolls onto her back I lie next to her and put my hand on her lower abdomen with one, two, three, sometimes all five fingers in her pubes. When we're getting hot and heavy and my hand or tongue moves lower and lower the first sight or feeling of pubes tells me I'm close to the promised land it's magic. I guess it heightens anticipation.

Orlando30 likes this.
  17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are nudist and keep ourselves slick and clean as a baby’s ass. As a matter of fact, we shaved each other this morning. We live in the tropics so if we have to put on clothes, she wears a bikini bottom, so she never has to worry about hair.

anythingonce likes this.
  18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

If I can find the entrance with my cock I don't care if there is a bush, it is bare, or something in between. For cunnilingus I prefer at least the area around the clitoris and labia to be bare. Landing strips are fine but full growth isn't as comfortable especially when that stray hair comes loose into my mouth.

19. JeffT

JeffT Members

Absolutely love shaved pussy!

Joyia and Sixinches like this.
  20. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

shave most definitely