GIRLS: IF YOUR BF SAID U COULD CHEAT AND HIM STILL BE FAITHFUL WOULD U

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Hoosier317, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

Ladies if you could cheat with whoever u want wherever u want. Because it turned your man on and him still be faithful to you know matter what you do. Ladies would u feel like u bit the jackpot.

One night me and my gf were drunk and she started talking about her past lovers and bfs and it turned me on. So later that night while we were having sex she said her ex boyfriends name on accident and it turned me on more than I ever been turned on she then continued to say his name until she orgasmed. It was the hottest thing ever now I encourage her to think about other guys and say there names when we have sex. she has orgasmed saying all my friends name even my brothers. She called her baby daddy one nite and talked to him dirty on the phone while I had sex with her. She has also made me lick her pussy while she talks to her baby daddy on phone. And I'm not ugly or soft by Any means I just love a woman who knows she is bad and can have what she wants. I'm not into humiliation so I think it's more a hotwife fanasties but ladies would u like to have that kinda control over a man.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    87Couple likes this.
  2. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

That’s called an open relationship. It’s not cheating if you both are aware of what is happening.

Adamskiffle, jmadre and Hoosier317 like this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Not at all!

If he loved me, he would never ask me to do that..

neoprene_queen and wilsjane like this.
  4. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

Would u role play about fucking other men if it turned him on as long as it stayed in the room

5. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

So would u like to be in that situation knowing he would still never sleep with another girl but u could be with guys

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Probably... But it's cheating even if he is agreeable, it can only create problems later in the relationship..

7. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

But only if the man is insecure right I'm not insecure I ain't in to the cuckold humiliation but I'm def into hotwife without the extra

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Some of these posts really make the mind boggle. I can only assume that they are pure fantasy.

Eric!, Hoosier317 and morrow like this.
  9. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

You’re right morrow. It needs to be a two way street. Either you both have the freedom to be with other people or you stay monogamous.

jmadre likes this.
  10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, no...I'd end that relationship in a heartbeat.

"You can go fuck other people."
    "Okay, we're done here."

I'm too old fashioned for that. That's not love; that's not a relationship; that's not anything I'd want to be involved in.

morrow likes this.
  11. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

But what if he chooses not to have sex with girls because he wants to please you would you feel empowered

12. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

So you wouldn't do it if giving the oppurtunity.

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Personally I would not. To both Jane and I, a sexual relationship is a very special and personal bond that I would never break for a few moments of physical pleasure.
    That does not mean that I condemn others who hold different values on sex within a relationship.

14. undefeated

undefeated Member

the term is a CUCKOLD. the opposite of the alpha male. but hey do what u like bud

15. 87Couple

87Couple Members

The traditional cuckold doesn't enjoy humiliation, but that has apparently changed. My husband is a "Stag". He is very much dominant and an amazing lover, but he enjoys sharing me. He isn't bi or gay. He doesn't feel inadequate. He gets off on me getting off. I love it. I truly enjoy multiple men lusting for me with the security of a strong committed man who is always there for me. My husband and I have a spiritual, emotional, sexual, physical, loving relationship and my fun outside of marriage is purely physical and sexual! There is nothing wrong with experimenting and trying new things. My husband has no desire to sleep with other women, but every desire to see me completely and utterly sexually satisfied. I love my life and my husband even more!

GuyusesMac likes this.
  16. Kerri

Kerri Members

no

Jimi Smacks likes this.
  17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Sounds like a guy on overload of the I wish syndrome..