Girls: How do u decide

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by gurlgimmedat, May 26, 2006.

1. gurlgimmedat

gurlgimmedat Member

when do u decide wether or not u want to have sex with a guy? how should a guy come on too you if hes horny and wants sex, and there is chemisty between u and him and he can tell u want it too, but doesnt know howto go about getting it out ther?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

If I feel a connection with him, if I trust him, if I care for him and feel he cares for me, if I feel safe with him

I'm one of those crazy girls who needs a relationship/trust/usually love too before I can have sex with someone.

3. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

Generally I wont make the first move on a bloke - i wait for him

Maybe do bits like rub his leg or something like that - the usual smiling alot etc lol

But I think its sooo sweet if say you where with a girl and take it slow at first - you know lean in a kiss her and take it from there.

I can normally tell a bloke does because of where they put their hands lol

4. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I kiss him....you can tell alot from a kiss.

5. zpiper

zpiper Member

Ask her, talk to her, she'd like that you respected her enough to ask her opinion..and you'd probably have a better chance

6. Otterface

Otterface Member

Yeah, I have to agree with zpiper. Make her feel that you genuinely care about her and want to make her happy. You'll make her feel much more comfortable about having sex with you.

7. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

It's a chemistry thing with me. As for how to make the first move just pay attention, make eye contact, lean in closer, lower your voice.....a seduction of sorts ;)

8. isaac

isaac Member

run. grab. ask (optonal). sex

9. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

If I like him enought to want to sleep with him i will give it a try... and for the most part, that is out of his control if i like him or not

10. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Member

if i'm into someone, and feeling the vibes (knowing it's mutual), i'll usually make hints, like seductive eye contact, or if we're close enough, subtle little strokes on his leg or arm or whatever's closest. soon enough, we won't be able to stand it...and will eventually get up and go somewhere. this is assuming there are other people in the room, but if we we're alone, i would probably just jump on him from the beginning.

11. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Most decide to be undecided.