Girls: do you love or hate long hair on a guy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Capn_Danger, May 30, 2006.

1. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

yeah, i was about to say this is HipForums, the majority of these girls will love long hair on guys.

Like me! I love guys with long hair!

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Damn it, why are there no girls in my area who like guys with long hair?

3. Court_lew_0216

Court_lew_0216 True Aquarius

i love long hair on guys.... not only to run my hands through but it gives something to hold onto ;)

4. Bride_of_Frankestein

Bride_of_Frankestein Member

5. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Shh, shh.

Does it matter? If long hair is something that you love & embrace and find natural and perfect for you then you want to find a girl that would embrace that, anyways. Don't ever, ever change yourself or wish you were different just so that someone else can appreciate you. Be true to yourself.

Personally, long hair on guys... well, either sex... is a definite turn-on for me. Same with dreadlocks. My boyfriend has long hair, hair that is well- longer than my own (and my hair is damn long) and I couldn't see him any other way. He's simply irresistable. And running fingers through long hair while making out... mmmm. It needs some length, it just is so natural, so free, so right.

Haha, and beards are pretty sweet too. I prefer bearded Jim Morrison, though, so that tells a lot about myself.

6. minkajane

minkajane Member

Alkaline, is that you? YUM!!!!

7. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Totally..HOT..LOVE long hair on guys!!!!!

8. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

What a great thread.
    Long hair looks great on Chicks too.
    It's great seeing so many women growing their hair again.

9. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I don't really care, but I look for attraction in men with long hair... hair means masculinity to me sensually, I even like a lot of hair on women, if they have short hair, and other body hair, I think that's sexy on a girl.

But truly short hair rocks too, really short hair, tends to look goofy, maybe b/c it's overdone, but if he's hot, he's hot no matter what his hair looks like.