girls describe that dick you dumped and guys describe that **** you kicked out

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ROLLINGALONG, May 4, 2013.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

get stuck with someone that ended up to be less than a good catch?

so you threw them back?

horror stories only please...

no-one gives a shit about nice break ups from nice people

i have a bunch but i'd like to be inspired first by some of yours

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I went on this date and the girl decided to start being a bitch to me halfway into the date. It was at a restaurant, and I was about 80% done with my meal. I said: "You know what? Fuck this..." I proceeded to get up and walk out, leaving her there at the restaurant. Not sure how she got home or who paid the bill, but I never saw or heard from her ever again. This was quite a while back, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

3. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

This is really vague, more details please, because I almost wanna hear the girls side of the story.

4. Pressed_Rat

What specific details do you want?

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Once...upon at time...I met this guy that seemed totally cool; like we were a good match...:crowngrin:

The more time I spent with him, I realized that he had misrepresented himself...

He was lazy, rude, arrogant, addicted to weed. He started getting really withdrawn and acting just plain creepy. He got more so every day.

Such a disappointment and disillusionment all the way around.

He was staying in my house and I wanted him gone.

So I told him it wasn't clicking and he said he'd leave, which he did.

Not very exciting and kind of anti-climatic I know...but so was he. :toilet:

Edit: I forgot to add that he had a criminal record :policeman:, which he didn't tell me about in the beginning, and said he therefore couldn't apply for any jobs with a background check. That, coupled with his weed addiction, which prevented him passing drug tests, kind of looked like he planned to just live off me.

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Did you order appetizers?

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

How was she being a bitch?

8. Pressed_Rat

Sorry, Aerianne.

9. Aerianne

Thank you, Matt.

And - NO - It wasn't Pressed_Rat!!!

:smilielol5:

10. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I have to think about the best story or two to share. That might be cathartic. There's enough that I have ink dedicated to the heartbreakers and the bitches I told to kick rocks:

[​IMG]

11. Aerianne

I love the ink, Deviate.

12. Pressed_Rat

Let's see the mug, Deviate. I don't think I've ever seen what you look like.

13. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Thanks. That ones kind of sloppy but has a lot of meaning. My buddy did it one night when we were drinking and smoking, I woke up that day saying that to myself and didn't want to forget it.

Haha, I thought about it but I don't know who looks at this site. Maybe I'll make an album in cp.

14. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

With the father of my child I had two options. Run and find refuge in a womens aid shelter or get him to leave. Problem was, he was abusive and refused to leave, he would even pretend to leave for good but come back days later threatening to kick my front door down and kill me. So I did what I had to do, I wasn't willing to give up MY home and run leaving myself and my infant with nothing. I also wasn't willing to put up with it and stay.

So one night, I got my male friend on board, and we spent the night creating an affair between us. I felt guilty but I had to get him out and being totally honest wasn't working. After we had created the evidence of an affair, I left the house to go to my mums for dinner with my child, leaving evidence everywhere, from messages to underwear on display. He saw. He left that night. Obviously, and rightly so, I dealt with 'home wrecker' comments for months and lots of verbal abuse, but he was gone and we were safe and free.

I think giving myself the reputation as a cheating home wrecking whore (even though I know I am not) was/is a small price to pay to ensure a healthy and safe and happy environment for my baby and myself. I couldn't get the police involved as his name was on my tenancy agreement and I had no physical wounds or bruises, most family and friends had no idea of the extent the abuse was happening, from the moment I woke to the moment I slept and even in my dreams. He put his drug and alcohol use before his childs wellbeing and paid nothing towards her upbringing despite living with her... Best descision I ever made was to kick that dick out.

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the night my sons mom flipped out i could tell she was ready to have another episode...she had become bipolar to the max and refused to see a doctor for years

my kid was 8 and asleep onthe couch...i was sleeping in the bed...next thing i know...and completely out of the blue my gf came into my room and started hurling explletives at me

i woke up and returned some profanity and she threw a gllass of kool aid on me...orange cool aid all over me and all over my bed

i knew i had to get my kid into the bedroom with me so i jump up and go out in the living room....kids mom is on the phone to 911 emergency and she is holding now the entire jug of orange kool aid...she tells the popo i'm beating her and hangs up at which point she pours the jug of koolaid all over her own head....and my sons play station

kids now awake and watching all this...i grab him and head tomy room where i pusha dresser into the doorway to wait for the popo

she's on the other side of the door screaming like she's being beat and smashing shit in the hallway..yelling ''no no...stop please''

we had been through this dozens of times....cops came

interviewed junior out in the hall

came back in and said ''miss..pack a bag...you are leaving and you are never coming back''

that was it...i got full and final custody...that happened 9 years ago

16. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

*Sings* My friend's got a girlfriend, and he hates that BITCH!

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

he tells me ev-er-y day

18. Aerianne

I have a divorce story but it's way too long and drawn out... It's about the father of my children to whom I was married for 17 years.

I will tell you all about the way he finally gave in and stopped dragging out the divorce, which lasted for a year and a half while we lived together because he refused to leave the house.

I left one crumpled little note in my wastebasket because I knew he combed through everything I had.

I made up a checklist of things I needed to have my attorney check on like his working for cash and paying no taxes on the income, etc.

I had no evidence that he had a girlfriend, nor did I care; but I put things on the list intimating that I knew about his girlfriend. I was fishing... A couple years after the divorce I found out I had been correct.

After he found that note in the wastebasket, he didn't say anything to me about it but he started cooperating with the divorce.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

jesus christ...that's 2 phony fake out stories and both by women that i thought i could trust lol...

holy shit....wonder how many times i have been faked out by some clever[devious] female

20. Aerianne

Better keep on those toes, Rolling!