girls, are you good at giving head???

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by marcopolousa, Apr 9, 2007.

1. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I saw on posts that some girls think that they give fabulous blowjobs, things like "I gave him the best BJ of his life..."
    Actually, here is my question:
    Girls, do you think you are very good (or not!) a giving head? Can you explain why you think you are that good (or that bad)?
    Thanks!

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i think so, in part because every person ive been with has told me that was the best bj theyve ever had but mostly because i enjoy doing it

3. marcopolousa

up!!
    Sorry, THAPERFECTMRS just arrived (with her amazing picture...God helps me!), she answerd to 10 posts in 2 minutes and my brand new nice thread is at the bottom of the stack!
    Grrrr!

4. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

I would never say "the best" because I am always seeking to improve my technique....but based on the amount of cum I have worn or swallowed I can safely say I am good at what I do....and love doing.

5. THAPERFECTMRS

THAPERFECTMRS Member

6. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

*muffled noises*

haha...

7. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

I'm very good at blowing his mind (pun intended) But I doubt if I'm the best in the world. I know how to please him because I ve been blowing him for about 4 years, and I'm getting better all the time.

8. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Well, I'm a fag.

But from what I hear I'm pretty good.

9. Arael

Arael Member

hmm, I'll have to ask my boyfriend about that. Although he will prolly just look at me funny and tell me that "I should know better than to have to ask that." (Yes he's a smart ass, but luckily a very lovable one.) As to why I would be good *thinks hard* I think the most important is that I like doing it. But I'll ask him and come back with more info.

10. marcopolousa

yes, please...

11. newlondongirl

newlondongirl Banned

Well, alot of guys i've been with have said that i'm good at it and want me to do it more than once and they seem to cum alot when i do, so judging from their reactions, i guess i'm good

12. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I know I give good head.. I'd rather give a man a bj than have him eat me out.. Licking/sucking his hard cock makes me horny.

Mmm, I really get into those sloppy, wet ones.

13. the takeover_stillil

the takeover_stillil Banned

wow she asked for girls but i guess ur faggit ass couldnt comprehend that cuz that dildo in your ass must be throbbin

14. the takeover_NoHomo

the takeover_NoHomo Banned

dildo in his ass ?? please that faggit mushie probley got a freaking harpoon in his ass for acting like the faggit he is

15. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I love it too. Only when I'm into it though. I will do it whenever but when I really really want to, that's when it's fab.

16. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

I've always received crazy nice compliments, usually to the degree of "amazing" or "the best." One warranted my nickname from one guy: sex goddess.

It also helps that I love giving them way too much.

17. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

Not that you asked the guys, but my wife gives fantastic BJs. What makes them so good? It's like she makes love to my penis with her mouth. It seems as if she enjoys it as much as I do. That's a good blow job!

18. Luisa28

Luisa28 Member

Yes, I'd say that I'm good at what I do. Mostly because I ENJOY doing it. It helps that it turns me on as well. Also I've tried to get better - ask him what he likes, what I can do better, etc. Then it's practice, practice

19. Texplayboy

Texplayboy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have to chime in on this topic. From a guy's point of view, and from a guy who has had more than his share of great BJs, let me say the BEST one is usually the LAST one. The last one I got is the one that is most memorable, and it remains the best until the next one.

I am willing to make myself available to tour the country sampling the female posters' oral technique to find who is really the best.. and then post the results.. any takers? (all puns intended).

SMILES

20. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Sounds like it's time for a contest!