Girlfriend wants me to eat creampie?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ikaruga, Nov 6, 2012.

1. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Is it possible that the change is in the nose and tastebuds rather than a change in the semen?

2. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

Don't think so, but maybe. Those things you say can happen with old age. Everything else tastes and smells the same however, so I don't know. Not complaining, mind you !

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  3. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I keep trying to eat my wife’s creampie but she won’t let me. This past Saturday, she had cum, I blew my load I started kissing my away down and she grabbed my head and said NO .

4. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

So I do it occasionally and everytime she says it’s sexy.

5. fezzzik

fezzzik Member

that's happened to me a few times too. sucks, especially when you want to please her and make her feel good. But when she says no I always stop. Sometimes I think its because is self concoius about the smell or she thinks its too gross or I won't like it. That's never the case but if she's not into it just stop or learn to cum without orgasming then u can do it all the time

Ronudist, g65389pon and Cmdr76 like this.
  6. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

Your like me. I'm very oral anyways, and nothing made me happier to eat my wife and make sure she has a nice orgasm, almost every single time we had sex. And NOTHING got me harder, and she liked it a lot better when I fucked her afterwards instead of before she came.
    If you really work on it, perfect your oral skills it does wonders towards her really enjoying sex far more than without it.
    I really don't understand guys who won't go down. For me, it's the ULTIMATE ! Adds just as much if not more to my enjoyment as well. I used to have a buddy with a micro penis. Literally about the size of a skinny half roll of tums,
    BUT, he had more chicks than a guy with a ten inch dick, because he busted his ass and became an eat out MASTER !

7. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

When I finish before my wife does, I never hesitate to go down and finish the job.

8. BamaTennChubster

BamaTennChubster Newbie

I’ve eaten creampie several times and like it. Only my own cum so far though.

Hidemydesires likes this.
  9. Northside

Northside Members

I see the original poster hasn't participated here since 2013, so I guess it doesn't make a lot of sense to respond to his question. However since there has been so much interest in this subject and others have asked questions I guess I can respond all these years later. My live in girlfriend has a friend who told my gf that her husband eats her pussy after they have sex. Her friend told her that her orgasms were the strongest she had ever experienced when he does it. Of course my gf asked me what I thought of it and would I do it for her. I told her I thought it sounded disgusting! After some thought a few days later I decided that I didn't want my gf to feel her friend was getting pleasure and I was denying her that same pleasure. I told her that I'd do it once to see how it went, and if either of us enjoyed it. I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it at all! After we fucked and I shot my load into her I was scared. I knew I had to do it but was afraid I'd puke. I have always loved eating pussy but this was different. When I got my face down there the smell was strong but sexy. As soon as I started licking her messy pussy I got horny again. She went wild! I started to like what I was doing. It was crazy. She nearly crushed my head when she had a powerful orgasm. Now she asks me to eat her creampie most every time we fuck, and I eagerly do it!

10. livingthedream

livingthedream Members

11. livingthedream

livingthedream Members

My wife wanted me to do it eventually I did and we snowballed it and we still do it today. I enjoy it she absolutely loves it

12. ishmer

ishmer Members

Some ppl like it some dont. Just have to try and make own mind on it. Lot of guys enjoy it but are shy about others knowing they do. Personally if my S/O says she wants her pussy ate after taking a big load then I'm eating pussy and saying ty.

Josh987654321 likes this.
  13. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

It's really sexy, I Get so turned on and even more wet when we snowball

Deejay88 likes this.
  14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

If she swallows yours then why not eat your creampie. You may be able to give her another orgasm whilst doing so. There is nothing like tasting your partners's vagina and the juices. I will definitely go for it if my wife asks for it.

15. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

My wife won’t let me clean her up . Says, it’s gross but I keep trying.

16. topper

topper Member

Don't believe it for a second. Eating my own creampies has been one of the most exciting things I have shared with several women, besides my wife. It led to many different fun times.

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, it is true. My wife says the same.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Does your wife let you do oral on her? And does she do oral on you?

19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Lucky you. Unless you try you won't know.

Northside likes this.
  20. JeffT

JeffT Members

Absolutely love licking and sucking her pussy after cumming in her. Warm and wet......fantastic.

Mrcurios likes this.