Girlfriend reactions over tv shows and movies? Am I overreacting or no

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jrez, Jul 24, 2019.

1. I think my post was the best. It brought to light that appearances can be deceiving. Everything else just copied my original intent from there on out.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have seen the double standard OP is talking about. It's the sort of man hating that hurts feminism and some men's perception of it. They see the goal of it to create daytime talk show situations where everyone blames the man. If you are really with someone who sees this double standard move on. She might be the type to say she hit you since "you made her mad" or that she cheated since you deserved it. Don't feel alone. Videos like this show that men do have different standards. We are bigger and grew up in a world where feelings are not OK. People can ignore us.

3. Laughter really can be an indication that she simply finds it absurd, or wants you to know that she finds it absurd.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or perhaps she isn't feeling well because after all, laughter is the best medicine.

5. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

If it's still bothering you, just talk with her and tell her your side of why it bothers you. Explain it in a way where it's not accusing her. Just tell her how you felt. Be honest.
    It's always the best way.

Mysteron likes this.
  6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

How do you know she's not just trying to get a reaction out of you? Does she have reason to be jealous? Or unsure of your love? Those might be questions a normal female might be acting like that.

If all of this is related to her medical condition, then forget about this issue because you have bigger problems.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What kinda of bigger fish do you think he should fry?

Swordfish is tasty.

8. parua

parua Members

I would dump her for watching Maury.

Irminsul likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maury lol. Fake DNA testing show lol.

10. parua

parua Members

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno, honestly if my wife is watching a show and she laughs at something I don't, or I don't find funny like it's no big deal ay. We have similar sense of humor, and at times we are really different. For instance she gets, like.. Smart stuff... I laugh at poop and fart jokes. My wife laughs at the science jokes in the big bang theory... I laugh because Leonard always scrunches his face up and looks ugly. It's not big deal. We often pick different sides in judge Judy and those shows lol. It's good banter.

I reckon, you need someone in your life into the same stuff, but of different opinion, or values etc. My wife and I say.maybe 60% into the same stuff, yet our attitude and approach is very different. She's much more conservative and thoughtful and makes better decisions, but slow. :p and I'm just a fucken dickhead that thinks something, says it or does it. :D unless we're playing mind games. Then I will be good at that. Cause I'm pretty damn good at everything I do. :)

parua likes this.
  12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I love the expression on the face of those hoes when Maury says to the presumed father “You are not the father” The look of shock, and you just know what the mother is thinking ......

“OK it’s not Shaquille, so perhaps it’s Lemarcus (did he rape me after I passed out during that drinking binge?) or maybe it's Jamal (but we only slept together, once) no it couldn’t be,
    maybe it was Treyvon (But he’s in jail for murder) no, can't be him (God I hope not) ……………Clevon, ....Darius? [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

We are people, not things

But yeah, you are an influencer

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, he's completely taken over hip forums, amazing [​IMG]

15. I wasn't talking about people. I was talking about their words.

No I haven't.