Girlfriend just broke up with me

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by guitarslinger, Jan 15, 2005.

1. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Dont get me wrong i feel bad. But i seen it coming and kinda prepared myself so it doesnt hurt to bad, we were together for like 2 years its a long distance relationship and here lately it just hasnt been any fun. She came down and visited after christmas, it just wasnt the same. My question is it wrong to not feel totally devestated? I kinda feel like this monkey just hopped off my back. Help me

2. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

obviously It wasn't ment to be and you know that so why waste energy on feelings of devestation when that's not how you feel. Good luck to you.

3. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

you have a good point

thank you

4. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

If you feel it, you feel it. However you feel, you feel. There's no "right" way and "wrong" way. If the relationship wasn't "all that," why should you feel devastated by it ending?

Next time, try for a close-distance relationship.

-Jeffrey

5. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

it was close at first but i got stationed here in jacksonvill and i wasnt ready to get married and we just grew apart, long distance sucks its so hard and i tried my best. Every thing happens for a reason i guess