Girl gamers

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lottie94, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Lottie94

Lottie94 Members

I am a girl gamer I play both xbox and ps4 but but prefer xbox (dont shoot me ) I dont play PC because firstly they are really expensive and secondly I feel like the" top tier " gaming community is not for me (no offence to the PC gods)
    Looking for like minded people to talk to and discuss games and gaming with.
    So my favourite game at the moment is COD i love a shooter . Also cant wait for cyber punk to drop.
    Anyone get the new star wars? Is it any good?

unfocusedanakin and Asmodean like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what else is there to do on xbox?

have you played rdr2? the current games thread has pretty much been taken over by discussion of that one lately. What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

3. Lottie94

Lottie94 Members

I think it's just the controller and people I've met that have swayed me to prefer xbox, the red dead story was great i finished it within a week of it being released but the online I wasnt so keen on so I havnt played much of it in a long time,
    Do you play anything?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sure, i'm currently one of the ones hijacking that other thread with red dead.

i typically stick to one game at a time, so that's pretty much it at the moment other than occasionally pulling out the NES emulator for some mario or zelda.

Lottie94 likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm not far in and stagnated quickly. I want to play more and get an even better impression (been on 3 planets so far) but RDR online and Star wars Battlefront 2 are keeping me from it. I don't think this is a good sign. I bought it at release date because i was eager to play it. I thought I would have finished the story and lend it out by now :p

I hope its a matter of getting into the combat system and getting over the saving system.

btw: I feel the same about pc gaming. I used to play on xbox (360) and now on ps4.

6. Lottie94

Lottie94 Members

Everyone's really liking red dead at the min, maybe I should give it another go.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sausage fest.

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Do you like Zelda?

Lottie94 likes this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Battlefield is better than COD in my opinion. Huge teams on a map where you can actually have protected areas and smaller teams within the team. COD is small teams on top of of each other by design. I also liked the last one since all the idiots decided that since you could play as a women it was an attack on their white male identity. It's just a game. Maybe some girl enjoys seeing herself on screen no big deal. I beat everyone with Sonya in Mortal Kombat when I was a kid and she's still my character today. I don't see the issue. Games are for everyone

10. Lottie94

Lottie94 Members

I like battlefield but I prefer COD atleast the more recent ones I enjoy the chaos of it all having to be prepared constantly for somone to be right in front of you in such close proximity, I have played my fair share of battlefield I find it to be alot better for sniping but can be a bitch for that too. In cod sniping is kinda pointless because everyone is close to you, unless your quick scoping. But I'm more of an assault rifle kinda girl so it's not really a problem. Girls play the leads in many games now and the fact that there are girls in the army in rl I dont get why people would be mad by it.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  11. Lottie94

Lottie94 Members

I havnt played zelda in many years but yes ofcourse it's like the birth game of my gaming along with pokemon for me.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I haven't played either but can now at first instance not say if I would go for Battlefield V or CoD WW2. A good WW2 setting for chaotic online multiplay does seem fun. But it seems they both do that well? Just slightly different

The interesting thing of the Battlefield before the newest is that the setting is WW1.

Tags: