Girl Friend Does Strange Things In The Bed

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Rowdypiper, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Rowdypiper

Rowdypiper Guest

Please give any input that you feel is helpful.
    Let me start by saying that my gf an I are very satisfied
    with the sex. We've only been seeing each other for about 4
    mos and having sex for 3.5 mos. I'm 31 and white she's 22
    and mulatto. She says that she lost her virginity a year ago. She
    has a tighter pussy than I can even believe. I'm just an average endowed
    guy.
    What is weirding me out is this:
    1.) We have sex every time that she comes over.
    2.) She struggles to receive me everytime as if it was
    the first time having intercourse.
    She always text me either when she gets back to her
    house or the next morning. The text always say "would
    you still hang out with me if we stopped having sex?"
    I always respond with " of course not, I like you for who you
    are" or something similar. So my questions are: Is she afraid
    that I'm just using her? Is it possible that her upbringing
    has left her feeling guilty for having sex? I really care for her a lot
    and when I ask her she steers away from the questions. I'm not sure
    of what to do I feel like she may just be having sex for me. Maybe
    she has a low self esteem.
    Oh sometimes she does this weird thing like she's trying to crawl away while I'm pounding her pussy. It's like she's resisting but she could easily get away if she really was trying, its usually during doggystyle.

2. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

you might be onto something with what you're saying about low self esteem. dude sex shit like she's worrying about aint even worth worrying about. its a red flag for past issues and future issues.. tread carefully

3. Lorea

Lorea Member

How about try to have some activities that don't and can't involve sex? like...go to a public event, fair, picnic, etc....and make sure you don't have sex with her that night. after that day, text her about how much fun you had. :)

and the doggie style thing...you are probably hurting her cervix. doggie style always hurts me for average guys and up. So ask her next time...watch her body language and ease off. same goes for other stuff! watch and pay attention..girls like that. :)

4. Rowdypiper

Rowdypiper Guest

Thanks for your input. I have tried to take her out and we always
    end up at my house. I took her to a park and we fucked in the truck.
    I took her to a museum and we fucked while driving and in my driveway ( I live
    in a rural area).
    She comes over for dinner and afterward when we go to watch tv we are fucking
    before the tv is turned on. If I cum quickly we do it twice.
    The sex is awesome but I always get the guilty text later it's a given.
    I didn't know about the cervix thing, thanks for the heads up.

5. Lorea

Lorea Member

Sounds like some good fucking!

But I would mirror your concerns as well...I think the best thing to do in this situation is to always make sure that she knows that you value her for her.....not for the sex. here's a few ideas:
    - Always (for the first few months at least) eat her out until she cums first. Or even if she doesn't get there with oral, still eat her out because that is a sign that you are giving for the sake of giving, which translates to you wanting her for more than just her body
    - Tell her frequently how much you enjoy her company....like...when she gives you that text, you can simply say, I had fun with you today. :)
    - And for a while, make sure that every time you guys have sex, she gets off. That is the one thing that makes me feel like I'm not being used for my body...because it means you actually care about her pleasure.

6. Rowdypiper

Rowdypiper Guest

It is probably the best fucking that Ive ever had short of me getting my ex preggers. So last night I cooked her dinner and we sat on the porch for awhile and when we went to the bedroom I just laid down and acted like I was tired and ready to go to sleep. She says to me "I got a new bra" I replied with "thats nice i like the color" I immediately got a boner by the way. So she then starts with a run down of her day and what not. I reciprocate with the details of my day. She gets right next to me and grabs my dick and tells me that she wants me to pull it out for her to suck. Of course I did and it naturally led to me plowing her and I busted the biggest load in recent memory. She even told me that I cummed a lot and that next time I should fuck her and go pussy to mouth and gag her while shooting my load down her throat.
    So we had just finsihed when she asks me: What do your folks think of me? Do they ask about me? Hows your sister? Do you think that youll ever remarry? Do you think any cum went inside me? If I got on birth control would you cum in me? I felt like I was being interrogated but I answered her anyway. I told her that I wasnt ready to remarry yet and that I may never. That I was happy where I am in life and that I would let her live with me as my gf. Well she asks me if it had been long enough for the refractory period and we fucked again. We fucked again and after she got up and said that she needed to get back to the house before it was too late. Of course I got the text from her an hr later saying " would you stop hanging out if we quit having sex? I need to become closer to god and I feel like sex is not right before marriage." I said "ok no prob and that we can do non-fucking activities anytime." She replied with " great well night night"
    I know that the next time I see her we will fuck at least once.
    Am I right to just keep fucking her even with her being remorseful afterwards? Is she maybe fighting the feeling of loving what Im giving her while thinking that I might not be the right one?
    I would gladly cum in her and get her pregnant by the way. I just dont want to marry her at least not now.

7. Lorea

Lorea Member

Personally, I would prefer to marry somebody over getting them pregnant - marriage isn't always necessarily for forever, but a child is! But whatever you do...if you are having concerns about this, I would hold off on anything that may keep you tied forever until you are sure!

She seems like she has a lot of personal issues she needs to take care of within herself first. I think until she figures those out, I would really really caution against making any permanent actions until you both can talk openly to each other about the concerns. Why don't you open up your questions and ask her directly and see what she says?

One thing I noticed missing in your posts is whether or not you are getting her off...is she climaxing? I'm wondering because I'm trying to figure out if she is trying to have all this amazing sex with you in order to keep you interested, or if it is really for herself (and her struggles with God).

8. Rowdypiper

Rowdypiper Guest

Unless she's telling me lies she's getting off. When we began having
    sex I asked her if she was getting off and she said " no I never have with
    anyone". At that point I told her that that was going to change. I began
    focusing on her needs and I made her buck like a bronco with her throwing pillows and what not. I don't always put her first and I'm sure that's probably why we fuck twice in an hr occasionally.
    I didn't mean that I wanted to get her prego I mean that if it happens
    I will be a proud papa. I love children I feel like they are gifts from god.
    I know children aren't for everybody but I take pride in knowing that
    I have a lil mini-me running around.

9. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

That proves nothing in regards to if she reached climax with you. That can all be faked.

10. Rowdypiper

Rowdypiper Guest

I would say that between her telling me that she hit her O the crazy look in her eyes the dilated pupils and her pussy feeling like its sucking my dick its safe to say that shes having an orgasm.

11. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

It seems she's having trouble with temptation and the beliefs she's grown up with. I'd say maybe next time she's with you and she starts trying to get you to fuck her, stop her and bring up what she always asks you afterwards. Talk about it and if necessary, stop having sex for a while. I mean you started having sex when you'd been going out half a month. Maybe it was too soon for her and she's worried she'll lose you.

When I broke up with my ex, who was also my first sexual partner, I was worried about racking up my numbers if I started having sex with new guys so quickly. When you're a virgin, you're very hesitant. But once it's gone, it's not as big of a deal. And it's easy to let it become meaningless if you don't take the time to get to know the new people in your life before you take it to that next level of intimacy.

12. Rowdypiper

Rowdypiper Guest

I invited her over last Sunday for a day date to go shooting (her idea) and hiking/nature walk. So I get a flat tire as soon as I hit the gravel road and I had to change my tire. Well she was very impressed she said "you are so manly and you can def take care of any situation that comes up". I could tell that this was code for sex right now and right here. So I took her to my house which is 5 min away and banged the hell out of her, I asked her if she wanted me to cum in her mouth and she said " no just cum inside me". I was suprised by that response but I did it anyway it was sooo nice.
    So after we cleaned up I said that we still needed to go and shoot stuff and her face lit up like it was Christmas. We spent the rest of the day just fucking off in the woods (no sex) and had a great time. I think what is going on is she is using sex to keep my interest in her up. She has a busy schedule and she must feel guilty for not always being at my beck and call and I think the next time we meet up Im going to avoid sex at all cost just to show her that I like her for more than the sex.
    She texted me 30 min after being home and this time it said "I had a great time you are such a great teacher, I cant wait to go again" she sent 2 more texts over the next day saying the same thing.

13. Lorea

Lorea Member

Yeah...I think so too. And the fact that you came inside her probably made her feel like you are willing to be with her for long term, so that's why you didn't get the guilty text. For a girl like this though, you will most likely need to be very very giving and caring so that she constantly feels loved, as she seems to need it and has a lot of insecurities. If you are naturally caring, then I can see this relationship working. If you are not, then it might be kinder to let her go earlier on.