Gilmore Girls

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by hiro, Oct 28, 2005.

1. hiro

hiro pursue it

Do anyone ever get the feeling that Lane is a closet lesbian? Discuss.

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

eh, I just think she's rather underdeveloped. Not on very much anymore. I hate how paris has turned into purely comic relief, it's just irritating

I do love the show though :D it's so cheesy and adorable, it's almost disgusting

3. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

i miss Lane... she was so great with the whole "Mrs. Kim" thing. Never really got a gay vibe off her though.

Paris has been annoying me too lately. Like, last week with Doyle and the whole "sleeping with the editor" gag... bah.

My favorite is how Emily is such an evil, evil woman. I love the interaction between Loralie and Emily! Its like my house!

4. hiro

hiro pursue it

I haven't seen any of the new episodes but I am borrowing the older episodes and I have to say I love the cheesyness of the show.

5. trippyfish

trippyfish Member

ya but what about paris and that old dude...that was really random....and lane is so a lesbian.....i want cake

6. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

lane a lesbian.i don't see it.ok maybe a little.and paris and that old professor guy.weird.but they go good together.

7. fuzz_acid_flowers

i just like his voice.even though it's slightly annoying

8. hiro

hiro pursue it

I thought that whole love thing with the old prof slightly gross.

9. Teaberryicecream

Teaberryicecream Member

I don't think she's gay. I can see why the idea would arise, she never is shown in romatic moments. Maybe if she were a lesbian she would get more action, never know!

10. fuzz_acid_flowers

well i don't know about more action but i bet she'd be with someone this whole time.

11. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

did anyone else see tonights show? I cried at the end, heh, I feel like such a girlie girl whenever I watch that show. I really like it though, it's adorable

12. icedteapriestess

Yeah, I watched. Good to see them back together. But, wtf with Christopher? And did you see the next week scenes? Christopher is now a millionaire? So, what? Rory is now worth like... 100 million dollars? And SHE needed a job?! And what was with that bike helmet and DNA test! Freaky!

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

no, i missed the next weeks preview thinger.... the kid was weird though, the bike helmet chick. I mean, nerdy weird so kind of interesting, but it's a little... more soap-drama-y than they normally do

14. hiro

hiro pursue it

Makes me feel the same way, super girlie.

15. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i never liked this show

i thought it was pretty gaaay.

16. icedteapriestess

Really? You think the sexual orientation of the TV show "The Gilmore Girls" is geared towards TV shows of the same sex? I am assuming the TV show to be female, so does this make it a lesbian?

17. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Tell me that Luke and Loralai get together eventually? God i hate that unrequited sexual attraction (however thrilling) ;)

18. icedteapriestess

they are engaged now.. living together in her house.

19. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Ah that's good. We're behind (bugger it) We've just started the latest season where Luke is married, they just got back from the holiday and have told people they're married.

It's good they finally get down to business :p He's quite the spunk i think.

20. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Season 5 is on here, but i download new episodes. Cant wait another year to see how it all turns out [​IMG]