Ghost

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by SexPanther, Dec 9, 2007.

1. SexPanther

SexPanther Member

It just feels like i'm turnin into a ghost as of late, I have no one to interact with of the other sex. With both my GF and daughter in another state I have too much time to myself with female counter-part. The only females I talk to are either family or co-workers and this is no help. I don't even now why i'm postin this this isn't even a question.

2. green faerie

green faerie m L e

why do you even feel the need to talk to women?

3. SexPanther

SexPanther Member

No one can go through life without human contact.

4. xGreenBabyx

xGreenBabyx Member

Can i ask you why your girlfriend and your daughter are in another state?
    if you dont want to tell me its cool i understand but i do understand kinda where you are coming from. But mine is different i only have human contact with my boyfriend and our daughter. I dont really talk to anyone else

5. SexPanther

SexPanther Member

No I don't mind at all it wasn't my doing. My GF missed here family she quit her job and moved back with her family and took our daughter. I have seen them in over a month, I'm enraged at her but I still love her. The ones you love hurt you the most and I might not even see my daughter for xmas. I should have just went off to war, I would feel better there then here without my daughter.

Alonso376 likes this.
  6. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

I am sorry you cannot be with you child for the holidays. The holidays are hard enough without being away from people you love.

Hopefully you will be able to see them soon...is there any way for you to go see them? Even if you had to make a day trip it would be worth it to see your little girl.

7. SexPanther

SexPanther Member

Right now I don't want to go up there I'm too mad to be around my GF if I can call her that now. And I wouldn't want me daughter to see me this mad even if she isn't one yet. She said my daughter is sick but she took her to a xmas party today.

8. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

touch the monkey.. touch it! Lol

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

My post was deleted. Go see them. Give your GF a proper fuck and most of all be there for your daughter. Dont be a selfish **** cos your mad

10. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I'll chat with you! ❤

Sambone likes this.
  11. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021