Ghost that lives in my house

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Chiefnut, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

We bought an older home and started doing some remodeling. I work nights and one afternoon I could feel two hands on my hip and thigh like someone leaning over to look at me. It felt like static electricity. One evening my wife was on a web cam with her sister and I was at work. Her sister asked her I thought you said he was at work. My wife said he is why? She asked who just walked behind you? That really freaked my wife out. She went through the house but no one was there. One yr. we moved the bed next to the wall. If I went to bed 1st she would have to climb into bed. One night I couldn't stay up anymore. I told her goodnight and went to bed. Suddenly I could feel someone climb into bed from the bottom up. I turned over and asked her if she was tired too? No answer. I turned the lights on and there was nobody there. I came into the living room and she was still watching TV. It really freaked us both out.

Dude111, Totally Yoda and DrRainbow like this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That sort of thing has happened to me several times over the years at different locations. I have come to the conclusion that it is a sudden dream during a micro sleep.

Totally Yoda and DrRainbow like this.
  3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I have 3 that are attached to me. A woman, a man, and a cat. They made themselves more known ever since I acknowledged them. The woman is a chatter box. She knows that if she calls out for me that I will respond. They don't move any objects unless I ask them to. Even though they won't since my mother lives with us and they are very respectful as to not freak her out. All experiences have been positive. Only had one issue years ago but I quickly put an end to it.

4. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

If you experience that again or something similar, just stop, relax, take a deep breath and wait to feel more. I've had similar experiences.

5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I think you ment to quote the op...

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I am fascinated by spirits :)

I stopped at this graveyard the other night and was talking to them :)