Ghost/possessed next door?

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by environmental_junkie, Jan 11, 2005.

1. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

Alright, so I'll start fromt the beginning...

The people that live next door to me are from india and their father(who also lives there) was behaving very stargely for a long time, like a little kid sometimes, freaking out and clawing at his sons chest like he was trying to see in side him, weird stuff like that... so they thought he was cursed and went back to india to see a witch doctor and apperantly he was cursed or something and then after that when they came back there father was himself again and they've had no problems...

Now last night I was trying to sleep and I kept hearing a howling noise all night long.. at first it just sounded like the wind and then it just sounded un-human it was really scary and at first it just sounded like one voice then more and more... so I got freaked out and turned on all the lights and went to get my dog to come in my room and she would not get of the couch, I went to pet her and she backed up and no matter how much coaxing and treats I offerd her she would not get off the couch...

So now I'm thinking it is the old guy next door, who is possessed, still or again I suppose... but I can't prove it... and if this goes on I wont get any sleep. :eek:

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Sounds scary.

3. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

4. sodabandito

sodabandito Member

If you like ghosts & that kind of stuff you should check out www.ghostpix.com
    ....really interesting stuff, but I wouldn't dig too deep into their website.....alone

5. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

Haha. Alright...

6. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

tell whatever it is to "be gone".

7. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I opened that sight anf freaked out and closed the window when I saw the banner. Not for the faint of heart.

8. gutshank

gutshank Member

you have an interesting case there, i have experience in ghost hunting but ive never done anything like that, if i was living closer to you maybe i could check it out.....

9. Vicar_in_a_Tutu

Vicar_in_a_Tutu Member

10. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

interesting....