ghost house

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by inbloom, Jan 13, 2005.

1. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

the other night, i had a dream that i was in this house...the house used to be out on my dad's acreage. it was built in 1902 by my great grandpa. it was torn down a couple years ago, and in it's last stages it was really run down and falling apart. it was full of old junk we had no use for, anymore. it was just a mess...

anyways, in my dream the house was still there. and all of the junk was cleared out, but it was still all rundown and delapidated. (sp?) there was a ghost in the house with me. he was a male. i could feel that he was an evil spirit, but he wasn't acting upon his evil intentions. i was walking through the house, tending to something. i was walking around from room to room cleaning, arranging things, and whatnot. and as i walked through the house, he watched me and followed me. however, he was in the upstairs, and i was in the downstairs. but he still had his eye on me, all the time, somehow.

at one point, i went into the kitchen. in the kitchen, the stairs to the upstairs are a few feet away. i was washing dishes, or doing something in the sink, and he was at the top of the stairs, watching me. i just had the overwhelming feeling of his evil and his eyes on me...it was like, pressuring me, and it was like he was trying to manipulate me, or something. finally, the feeling was too overwhelming, and i turned around and just started yelling. like, breaking my lungs, because i was screaming so loud. i just screamed and screamed and screamed, and then just started hysterically laughing at the top of my lungs. then, i dropped whatever i had in my hands, and started to run for the door. as soon as i was out of the house, i woke up...

2. madbeast

madbeast Member

wow...i have no clue...thats so scary, it reminds me of my one and only nightmare iv ever had...i still dont like to think of it to this day:

it was in a rundown mansion,sorta looked like that mansion in the movie casper if u ever saw it lol the outside was gray, and i was old and rundown, and in the fall cus all the plants were dead, no grass, and leaves were on the ground. i went in and it was empty. at the far end i could see two glass sliding doors and a party going on with my family, but no one could see me and i couldnt get outside. i was stuck in this empty house with white walls. i was actually not alone, oddly enough i was with my brothers frineds mom, y she was there idk...lol but it was us two, and we heard a little girl singing...it was so friggin eery, we walked to the noise and say a hallway with doors, all white, all closed, except for the one at the very end. it was slightly open wiht steam comin out...we went in and it was a huge room, i guess suposed ot b a bathroom. and full of steam. in the very back was one of those old white tubswith the lil feet. in the water was a little girl, defanitly evil, with wet striggy dark brown hair, and pail with dark circles
    (shit, no time to finish, i wil later)

3. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

could i maybe have some insight from someone, on what this might mean???

4. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi inbloom, here is a suggestion if you want. Not an interpretation though as you are the one who knows better always, as long as you go with your own guts feeling deeper inside. Ok so maybe you want to enter the dream again, and take the scared feeling and the release of the scream as your doorknob.

Imagine you too have been but a ghost, moving into a world of lost memories and unspoken sadness not all yours, and just came to clean up now and unload your own fears. Maybe you find there is a bit of a comical side in it, too.

The ghost asks you to be detached, and walk in awareness of the fragility and wonder of life and uniqueness of each, and love and honour those who come to touch you with their own questions and being lost. I guess he just honoured your needs to change your own self.

Also it looks like the dream is riding on an experience of being born, tapping into the powerful moment of your first breath. And then like air that fills the lungs the world fills and changes you while breathlessly you take in again and again. The dream feeds you as much as it might have scared you. In the end, you look into the mirrors of your own self wondering who you are, even as you recognize the answers never were missing. Maybe the strangest part is when we wake, and start to ask again what it was all about. Deeper inside we know, like in the dreams that shake and make us laugh. All we want to remember is that we are infinite beings, ghosts or not, and all connected ... and it is as simple as that.

Gotta stop my rambling now but I hope it makes sense until here, and thank you for telling the story.

5. drazil

drazil Member

it looks to me like a symbol of distrust and wariness.the house is a symbol of your childhood the ghost is someone in your life you werent always comfortable with