Getting to know you all.

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Candy Gal, May 2, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Trust me, Britain will be glad once again they are an island nation. Capitalism is imploding, right now, about as fast its possible for the world economy to implode because its pretty damned big. The entire world is about to change radically, and most people have no clue what's coming, not even the CEOs of corporations like Google and Intel. The Pentagon and everybody is pulling their hair out because they all see the writing on the wall coming to a head in every way imaginable.

2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

If it EVER happens. The exchange rate is dropping. I am not a happy bunny.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  3. wooleeheron

Some 40% of all Wall Street transactions are already done by computers, while every bureaucrat in DC can be replaced with AI programs, and cheap robots are now replacing labor in small family businesses. A little volatility in the market place is the least of our problems. Your money is only worth what the estimated 1,700 international cartels that run the world economy say it is worth. The same ones that crashed the economy and put everyone into debt. At least 90% of the economy is a house of card in speculation.

4. Candy Gal

I agree totally. We are just small fish.

5. wooleeheron

We are the Three Stooges about to be mowed down by our own lawn mower. What is required is AI and quantum computing technologies, which over a trillion dollars being invested in them in the last year alone. Our technology is simply advancing faster than anyone can manage it, not that anyone was really managing it very well before. For example, without quantum mechanics there is no way you could keep a country like the US together for any length of time, yet it remains one of the least understood theories of all time.

6. Candy Gal

I must fetch a special friend to discuss this. We need more to discuss this. I will email him.

7. wooleeheron

If you say so, but I've been studying this for 50 years and have yet to find even a single physicist or philosopher who makes a damned bit sense on the subject. The whole world is falling apart because academia makes money pretending everything must make sense, which is why half their students argue over the definition of stupid and one in five insists the sun revolves around the earth, because money has been doing all their talking for them all along.

8. Candy Gal

Yes, he is perfect to discuss this. I am surprised you have not met him here.

9. wooleeheron

You don't comprehend. Just a few months ago I made every academic philosopher and physicist on Reddit look stupid until they booted me off, and just now I made every philosopher and physicist on another website look stupid, including a rather large number of Socratic philosophers, Hindi gurus, etc. The NSA, French, and who knows who else have bugged my computers and forced me to close two email accounts. One poor Buddhist I thoroughly trashed, but only because he would not take no for an answer.

I intend to change the entire world with my words alone, which are all public domain. I can scan dozens of pages of academic papers without reading a word, and point out exactly where they make assumptions and logical errors, because I know the language of nature herself.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  10. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

This actually has me realizing I been a member here for about 7 years but never really wrote an introduction thread. :D

Irminsul likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Same.

AstroShark likes this.
  12. Candy Gal

Never too late. Lol

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And You Think You Have Problems......I Joined In April 2007.....I Seriously Intended To Introduce

Myself......BUT.....I Got Side Tracked.....Must Get Onto That...............................Eventually :D

Cheers Glen.

14. Candy Gal

Oh that made me laugh.
    I do so love with.