Getting to know smokers in Missouri

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Poodeer, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Poodeer

Poodeer Guest

Hello all :) I live near Sedalia Mo and am wanting to see how many smokers may be around this area. I have been here for 2yrs and so far have only met one, who was a complete wack-a-doo. Being a single mom does not give me many opportunities to ask around and I am a "quiet" smoker. Just wanted to know if ya'll are out there. I am trying to find a "hook-up" for supply but the one guy I found was Bat-Crap-Crazy telling me he would sell me an 8th for 100.00. Made me laugh so hard I cried and hung up the phone :) Anyways, You all have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and be kind whenever possible :angel: Thank you P.s. I am a new member and this is my first post but promise I am not law enforcement of any kind :) I have been a member of NORML for the past 10yrs and have even smoked with the great Willie himself once, when I lived in Austin 6yrs ago. I am just looking to meet new people and try this site out... (potspace was a joke and I see more activity here)

FredBrice likes this.
  2. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

we live in Mo.Polk co.My name is Steve and my wife is Kat.We are cool peeps.Love to go to festys.We know a cool place not to far that has some relly good festys.My wife would love to meet a new friend.Peace Steve and Kat

3. Poodeer

Poodeer Guest

Glad to hear from ya'll. I love festivals too. Although I have to admit I am getting too old to stay out late :p Would like to chat with you and your wife more... cool peeps are good people. Im very laid back and easy going - love being able to say I have no drama at all in my life, thank god :p well unless you count my kiddo screaming cause a butterfly "is gonna eat her!" hahaha. Hope to hear more from ya'll and have a wonderful, happy week :)

4. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

Glad to hear back from ya!We both know way to well about getting old.We are both 47 yrs young.Ha Ha.IF you ever wanna hanG out and puff and enjoy good company let us know.We live out in the country and dont know to many kind folks to hang with.We moved down here about 10 yr.Ago from Ill.Hope to hear fro you soon. Kat and Steve

5. AllredsLady2003

AllredsLady2003 Member

Not sure where you guys are located, but I am in Louisiana, Missouri- Pike County. Near Hannibal (incase you've never heard of Louisiana) I am a 29 year old mom to an amazing 8 year old named Nicholas his dad is doing time in Bowling Green right now. Got 17 years. Anyway I digress, would love to get to know you guys better if your close!

6. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

Always looking to meet new peeps.Would love to hang out and puff and have a good times.We love to camp and party.I dont think you live to far away from us.Hope to hear backfrom ya!!

7. AllredsLady2003

AllredsLady2003 Member

I LOVE camping, being out doors when partying is the BEST, my husband is locked up in Bowling Green, Missouri prison right now so that part sucks.

8. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

Ya that sucks.... We love being outdoors and camping.If you wwould be down for it we could gettogether for some camping and we know a cool campground that has about four festys a yr.Really good music and great vibes.If you like i could give you my cell #.

9. Poodeer

Poodeer Guest

Wow- sorry i haven't responded lately- busy with kiddo and school (but it was worth it to keep my 4.0 avg) It is an advantage to be a "mature" student :)
    I hope everyone is doing great. Hope Mr.Steve and Ms.Kat are doing well. Camping is awesome. Fun to add a little BigFoot hunting in there too :p If only this weather would make up it's mind. Am about to bbq up some groundhog - not going to have some over-grown rat lie to me :) haha - cause when i speak to vermin i expect the truth :D Anyways- i hope all is well and will keep in touch- maybe we can meet sometime.
    Ya'll have a great weekend and be safe and happy

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Go to a fucking sewing circle, it doesn't matter, everybody smokes.

Reported.

11. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

Any one going to earth day festy at mountain creek river resort in Eldrige Mo.? April 19,20,21 come party on 420 2013 !!!

12. |SunDriedLily|

|SunDriedLily| Member

Chilling in the good ol' Douglas county.