getting pilled up for Zebrahead

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by The manticore, Apr 23, 2007.

1. The manticore

The manticore Member

has anyone been pilled up at a gig before?
    I've done E twice first time is where i smoked it and felt a mild buzz the 2nd time i took half a pill but they were weak pills so i didnt feel anything
    Zebrahead are playing in my town in 2weeks i was orginally gonna get drunk but then i thought hmm maybe getting pilled up would make this a enjoyable expereince, anyone know?
    peacex

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

E would be good for a show. because everything is awesome on E. this time, take a full pill, either swallow or eat it, maybe have a second ready if the show is really bumpin

3. The manticore

The manticore Member

yeah man defintly gotta have more than 1 just incase their not potent or somthin

4. The manticore

The manticore Member

what about being drunk aswell does that affect the pill high?

5. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Yes it does --- many people will argue about this with me. But alcohol will mute the E high. E is a stimulant, alcohol is a depressent. They are opposites. Many people enjoy drinking while rolling. I have found it to do nothing but lessen the E high. Although, when I have drank alcohol while rolling, I could drink like a fish and felt no effects of the alcohol. But the roll was lessened as well. Its the counter-acting affects of stimulant vs depressent.

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

^^ i agree with chopper.
    take the E, maybe a lil weed to help the come up. i don't like drinking and rolling, i find the alcohol does mute the roll for sure. and the roll is too amazing to mute :)

7. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

never mutes it for me, i prefer to have drinks when i roll, but like they said everyone is different. i will say that though i enjoy drinks with pills, it will give you a really awful hangover.

8. The manticore

The manticore Member

turns out i've gotta do this thing the day afterwards so i guess i'll have to wait till the next rave or something

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

pff

ah well

ps. dont take it with the kids who got you to smoke it. their naivity suggests they probably dont have good hookups anyway