getting pierced.

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by fancythat47, Jun 22, 2006.

1. fancythat47

fancythat47 Member

so i am getting my monroe pierced in a week or so. i was just wondering if it hurt to get done? cuz i have only gotten my ears pierced. so im not sure what to expect.

2. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

i got my vertical labret about 2 or 3 weeks ago. didnt hurt really til the next day even then didnt hurt that much. its more shocking at first then anything cause its so fast. and then goes numb.

3. fancythat47

fancythat47 Member

ooh. thanx ^_^​

how bout infection? hah sorry bout all the questions...​

4. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

nope you go to the right place. clean. yeah i havent had any problems

5. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Well, I have no experience with piercing my face, only ears and nipples. I've heard the lip isn't very painful, so I would imagine that a monroe wiuld be pretty similiar.

But pain is all relative to the one getting pierced, something you may find painful, may feel like a prick to another.

You'll be fine.

6. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

my lip didnt hurt at all, except that i got a bigget gauged ring than the needle, so i had to gauge my hole a bit. but it didnt hurt much was just a lil sore. mine got infected, but thats because im an idiot and i didnt take care of it. im doing it again this weekend and makin sure i take care of it. i want my monroe done as well, looks cool as shit. but the pain is nothing, its barely even pain.

7. pomunus

pomunus Member

It's a needle going through your flesh. It's going to hurt.

8. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

not true.. like i said mine didnt hurt. although ive always loved the feell of needles going thru my skin, so idk

9. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Im pretty sure everyone experiiences peircings differently, but my naval hurt alot more than my monroe. Monroe healed fast with proper care. Go for it!~!