Getting nothing done

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Loser-aNm, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Loser-aNm

Loser-aNm Member

im in a rut i shouldnt blame the weed but myself for no self control. its a cycle of smoking pot, being lazy and accomplishing nothing. I recently went to visit my cousin for a few weeks and had to be sober for a couple of days on my way back and it was as if i snorted coke or something. I was hyper again, my brain started to actually think. it was a very interesting feeling being sober haha..... ok i need to stop smoking. Has anyone else gotten to this point yet you sort of gave up on life and started smoking, putting life on hold in a way.

Smoking does that to me, I dont become philisophical like my buddies, instead I become brain dead in a way. Ill stare off thinking about nothing anyyyway.... its time for a change.

seeya

2. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I'd say just stop smoking weed for a bit, and get your mind more cleared up. Its not hard to stop, and not hard to start up again - so why not?

It sounds to me like your replacing everyday-activities with just smoking weed, which will kind of catch up with you physicly and mentally.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

why dont you just smoke at night time. the difference it makes with smokin at night and not in the morning is huge. and its nothing to do with where the sun is, but to do with the fact that assumedly if you smoke at night an live a normalish life, you will have been awake and sober the preceding daylight hours. this not only means maintaining a certain level of sobriety, but also means that this osbriety will consequently precede being stoned, which makes the stone stronger and more enjoyable. because you need to have some sobriety built up to bunjee jump off. otherwise youre just jumping in and out of the lake at the bottom

4. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i agree with bill, smoking at night is a much better way to be stoned. I find that when i smoke in the day or do a wake and bake, i am just completely unproductive..... i can barely think straight and then by 4 in the afternoon i'm completely dead and all i can do is lay around

nighttime smoking is much better because you can get out and have fun in the day and then relax at night

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Just stop smoking so much or at all and pursue the things that make you happy. Excersize your brain, read alot, eat fairly healthy, get a little bit of physical activity and then smoke whatever you think is the amount that works for you.

6. Action_Frank

Action_Frank Member

the clear all day, stoned all night plan is just the kick you need!
    when i was about 15 i went though this whole lazy hippy thing then i picked up on the only after dark idea and it's awsome.

i get stuff done know and it helps keep my tolerance lowwer. win friggin' win baby!

7. rydns

rydns Member

dont smoke right before you go to bed cuz when you run out of weed youll feel like you did meth and wont sleep for anything!!!!!! i like smoking in the morning.

actually i smoke in the morning then in the after noon then at night. i feel a ton better.

8. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Smoking every night got me to where I had trouble sleeping unless I could smoke. I just needed that relaxtion effect.

9. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Do what needs to be done, bottom line.

10. nathmeister

nathmeister Member

I'm with the smoke in the evening theory. I work from home and if i have a joint during the day i just spend an hour looking at my PC and achieve nothing. I much prefer a joint or 5 in the evening cos i can relax and get properly stoned!
    My housemates/business partners wouldn't agree - if they're awake they're smoking!

Do stuff during the day, get stoned in the evening.