getting more from bubble bags

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by MaddG, Apr 1, 2007.

1. MaddG

MaddG Member

I have been using a 5 stage bubble bag sytem over the last few days. When i strain all the water out I havnt been getting the best results from the bags ( Not getting a large ammount of product) I have tried several different methods such as mixing the mix(water,trims,ice) in a cooler and putting the mix threw the bags 2 or 3 times. Does anybody know a method of using the bubble bags that produces the largest ammount of hash, with the best quality bags.

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Hi there,

Here is what I would do if it were legal ;)

The amount of return is about 10% so use everything, trim & fan leaves. Put the dried material in the freezer the night before. Put your work bag in the bucket, fill with 1/2 ice and the other 1/4 water and your material, making sure all is wet and let it sit for 1/2 - 1 hour. Mix 15 minutes, let sit for 1/2 hour repeat. After the last mixing pull the work bag sides down a bit so the bottom would be off of the bottom of the bucket. The good stuff is to settle. After you are done with the settling pull the bag out slowly and squeeze the mofo to get the water out. Don't empty the material from the bag as you will do multiple runs (yep everything does not come out).

Run through your bags. Then put the work bag back in and pur the filtered water back in, stir a bit and let it settle. You will probably notice that the finer meshed bags will return more in subsequent runs.

There are a few variations such as using frozen wet material. Trial and error my man!

3. MaddG

MaddG Member

thanks alot ill give er a shot