Getting It Deep Throated

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Purple_Rhapsody, Jan 21, 2005.

1. DeepThroating is definitely a skill that takes practice. It isn't natural to allow an object to penetrate your thorat like that. What I suggest and have learned to work very well, is allow your throat adjust so it isn't at a complete 90* angle. It's very hard to get an erect penis to bend to the perfect 90* and thus make it down the back of your throat. Adjust your body so your throat is straight and allow him to do most of the work at first, until you are comfortable with it. Take it slowly and don't panic or you could possible injure your throat. As he enters, your throat will expand, this is normal, you shouldn't feel any pain but if you do, stop until you can continue. If it isn't a large amount of pain, gently breath through your nose. DO NOT breath through your mouth, that is the one mistake that causes women to gag! When you breath, keep it at an even pace. Instruct the man (before you have a mouthfull, it will be hard to talk during this time) to slowly throat fuck you. Once you've grown comfortable, attempt to use your tongue and rub it along the shaft; continue to breath. Should work out fine!

2. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Mmmmm, I'll go for a little of that right now... :p

3. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

meeeeee too [​IMG]

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

sucking dick is a good skill to have.. itll get you places, especially if you learn how to do it well.. i hope you ladies read this thread very carefuly and practice.

5. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehehe

*searches for a banana* :p

6. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

yes, I will agree that I'm the mood to suck a dick (and that's rare)

too bad there is no one to take advantage of my horniness

7. JOsie

JOsie Member

theres something weird about that sentence...i don't what it is...it just doesn't seem right...

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

oh man...sucks to be single now.

9. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehe sucks to have a long distance relationship...

10. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

sucks to have such a massive dick only an elephant could deep throat me
    :eek:
    i mean....sucks to have a long distance relationship ;)
    i love you tiger :)

11. aDVan84

aDVan84 Member

sometimes i wish that man invented a teleportation device so i can satisfy all these women who want some practice

12. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Doesn't it though??? I was just thinking the same thing....

13. Anyone used my suggestion yet? I want to know if it works as good as it sounds.

14. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i haven't yet.. i need to seriously buy some bananas :p hehe but i'll let ya know later........

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im only a short drive away, ill tell you if it works . . .

16. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

well.. thats why the 69 was probably invented... it would be a lot easier to do it in that position... and it is hard to have to try breathing through the nose.. thats why ladies should practice in the morning while brushing their teeth with the toothbrush

i once called loveline.. and dr. drew told me that i should try that.. and i did. and it does wonders with practice..

17. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

has any one tried bj numbing gel? ive been meaning to get some and try it out...

18. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

there is something actually like that?

19. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

ya its a gel i think that you either put on you guys dick or a spray that you can use in your mouth that makes the throat numb... i saw it on www.adameve.com... looks like it would be lots of fun :D

20. Hey ladies deepthroaters,

Some of you are talking about numbing gels and such products. Personally I dont find that extremely necessary. I think it's really hot to see a girl that can take my full 7.5 inches in her throat but it's not what's going to make me cum.
    I am sure some of you are blowjob queens, and know how to make a guy cum faster then you can snap your fingers, but for those of you who are wanting to deep throat a guy, I think you must know that that alone will not make him cum.
    The few experiences that i have had with deep throats have been rather painful to me. I'll explain, basically the girls have put the dick way back into their throat and I felt like there was something titening against the tip of my penis, like a muscle or something that was putting a good bit of pressure. That was almost painful.
    I dont know what the others guys are thinking, but personally I dont know I kind of feel like it's not worth buying numbing gels and such things for a deepthroat, I dont think it's that important.
    Now I can always say that maybe there is something about it that i dont know about, I have only had two girls trying to deep throat me and then just shuved my penis down as far as it would go, and then took it back out with lots of pride, and sadly enough I was impressed but not sexually stimulated.
    greg