gettin a job...

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TheSkaEffect, Jan 12, 2005.

1. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

Allright, I need cash really bad so im thinkin about gettin a job, only thing is that im 14 and 16 is the working age around here.
    does anybody know of a type of business thats likely to hire underage?
    Or at least another way to get cash?
    Thanks
    ~Matt

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Deal drugs.

3. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

You realize you can ask your parents for help, as they probably could think of jobs around your town you could do. I would check with the small grocery stores, and look into things like keeping score for baseball games and stuff like that. Thats how I got my first job, I kept score for softball games.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Yeah... if you wanna do bitch work for chump change.

Get all the money you have, go down town, find the first gangster you see and tell him you're looking to score and ask what he can front ya.

Chicks think drug dealers are cool.

5. haha i was thinking drug dealing right after i read the first post too...

but yeah...local stores or somewhere where you know the owner are more apt to hire you than chain stores

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

you live near Erie? How far are you from Jamestown?

If there was any possible way you could commute, I may be able to help you out!

It's not drug dealing either, I need a few extra hands around here to help pack stuff. Let me know!

7. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

Lol, I live in a hick town so drug dealing wouldnt bring in that much profit, there are no gangsters or pushers.... just rednecks.
    And sorry but Jamestown is a little too far, I live near girard if you know where that is.

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

well at the place i work our dishwashers are 14-15. so if u go to restraunts lots of times they will hire you. ours just had to get parents premission to work there

9. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

grow dope

10. spooner

spooner is done.

prostitution. lots of grown men will pay hundreds of dollars to have sex with 14 year olds.

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Yeah, but the dental sucks... they should unionize.

12. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

oh god matt. how wrong you are... there is so much drug traffic in our town.. i'll have you talk to jason..

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Not only that, but the mexican workers are taking overrrrrr... [​IMG]

14. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

George, I love the pic in your sig:
    [​IMG]

15. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

16. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

um you cant really stereotype it like that dude, you dont have to be a gnagster or a pusher to deal drugs, you cna use drugs and make a lil moeny selling it to a tight knit group.

as far as jobs go, im 16 and recently got a job at the local burger king(big mistake) new guy gets bathroom detail there, i couldnt take it after abouta week of comin out smellin like doodoo. i quit that shit and now i spend my time sitting on my ass at the computer and on the couch. most of the jobs you are gonna be bale to get before your 18 are gonna be a shitty one not worth having.

17. good2bhome

good2bhome Member

Mow lawns, shovel snow, or walk dogs. Those are jobs that my 13yo son cleans up in!

18. i have to say i live in a hick town and although the drug dealing isnt very good here, the drug growing was the best summer job EVER.