get that damn hair out of my face

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by kmarcher87, Oct 22, 2007.

1. kmarcher87

kmarcher87 Member

Hey all,

I thinking about letting my hair grow. I've done it before, and I liked it, but I hate having hair in my face and the feel on it down my forehead. Is there some kind of gel or something that I can use to keep it back and out of my face?

2. PriceCheck

PriceCheck Senior Member

Back in the late 80's we all used to use about ½ a bottle of hairspray per day to shape our bangs in this like "sideways wave" looking thing. It never touched your face! Or moved at all. Even in high winds.

3. PurplePearl

PurplePearl Member

LOL!! Yes, I remember vividly those hairstyles too, my hair was short but I had a very lon fringe and swept it upwards with the aid of some VERY strong hairspray.

If you are growing your hair, you have to go through a phase where it looks abit crap, untill it is long enough to tie back. You could use a gel, or even wax to smooth is back, although how successful that is will depend on your hair type. :)

4. ripple

ripple Member

Hey
    Im at a pretty awkward period of length at the minute. Its long enough to tie in a pony tail at the back but the front isnt. Ive been tucking the bits behind my ears but it looks prett feminine (im a guy) Ive started to use any old gel ive got lying about the house and that seems to work as long as its not well windy.