Get over the "Hang-Up's"

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Jun 27, 2022.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've posted many articles here and am doing so again today. I'm soon to be 59 years of age and have been orally bisexual for the past 29 years, anally bisexual (if that is appropriate to say) for the past 5 years but only with my wife present.

Anyway, yesterday my wife and I went to a "Wine Festival" at an orchard that was providing live music, food, and tastings of your choice. My wife and I were there with a couple we've been friends with for about 7 years, her and my wife have become besties and he and I tolerate each other. He's a good guy but our political issues are so far apart so I am certain to never, ever go in that conversational direction.

Anyway, he and I leave the wives to head to the provided facilities behind everything made available. We get around the back to the "port-A-pots" and do what we have to do. I wait for him to exit when he says something to me that just blew my mind.

He asked me if I have ever sucked another man's cock before. He's very liberal so it shouldn't have caught me so off guard, but it did because he and I have never once discussed this subject and we've been out for dinner with his wife many times over the years.

He said, he'd like to suck your dick. I looked at him and said I would like to suck yours to but only if we 69 suck each other. This had me instantly hard, I knew it couldn't happen now, or even later. It would have to be planned later on. His wife is wonderful, so I asked him does she know you suck dick...Hell no he said. I went limp just as he stated that. I'm not going down that road again to get caught sucking a married guy's cock by his wife who has no clue her husband sucks dick.

The evening ended with no regrets as the four of us had a great time and will do so again I'm sure in the future, but I did tell him if you are out sucking dick you need to tell your wife you are doing so before I suck your dick. I told him my wife has known since before we got married almost 9 years ago and sucks dick with me.

We'll see if my advice bears positive or negative fruit. I told him to be honest with his wife, even go as far to tell her that he found out I suck dick with my wife's approval. Just looking to inspire conversation, but I did ask to keep me and my wife out of it if she is totally against it from the get-go.

I may have yet another "Suck-Bud"...WOW, they seem to be crawling out of the woodwork these days.

2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Maybe you're never fully over the hang ups, at least I'm still nervous about who might find out. My female neighbor recently found out, but it went well.
    I'm better now at picking up on clues and saying something. I'll probably always worry about what someone might say if they find out.
    Oddly enough I tend to feel turned on when I might be discovered. :p

Suburbanray likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I wouldn't mind if a woman I knew found out, but I do worry about men I know finding out.

4. topper

topper Member

Like Leon Redbone said in his song. "Its nobodys business, but my own." I've done it,but extreemly limited. One old gay friend, and my old best friend who doesn't need it getting around either. Rumors can get you in trouble or can get you some good sex.

Pauly 1313 likes this.
  5. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So I gather that you lean more conservative than you friend - since you mentioned he is liberal, and yet it surprised you that he mentioned he likes to suck dick. I must confess it surprised me that you were on the opposite side. Goes to show me that all sorts of guys enjoy this activity. I guess the sigonificant difference is that you have a boundary on not sucking anyone that is not open about it. I think that is admirable. I've heard others say this - that they will not play with someone who is not out to his wife. Everyone can have their own rules and boundaries. It sure would cause an issue between friends. Your wife's best friend's husband - now you know something about him. Will you tell your wife? Will she tell her friend? That thought going through my mind must be going through his mind - maybe it will push him to be honest with her.
    It took me a long time to be honest with my wife. She is a conservative Christian woman - and I felt pretty sure she would not be happy - and she was not. We've worked through it - we are still married but we do not have a marriage - if you know what I mean. When we realize who we are and wrestle with it, and then have to come clean and get honest with our wives - we know we may risk something very important to us - but for me, being honest was more important. A lot of men live their entire lives keeping secrets and are perfectly fine. I couldn't live that way... yet, I have never had a friend or a friend of my wife's approach me about this. Nobody has ever brought this topic up to my face - and certainly no man has ever asked me if they could suck my cock. I think I would fall out if that happened.

Suburbanray, KC69 and dd788snipe like this.
  6. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I'd be devastated if my circle of hetro conservative friends found out I like sucking cocks. Nobody gets to know except my wife and my bi friends. It has been years though. If a close friend told me he is bi I may deny it and not do anything unless I was certain nobody found out.

7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

@FriendlyCock
    I get where you are coming from. People will have a view if they knew.

I haven't tried anything but I would like to but it's got to be discreet.

If you want to suck cocks and your wife is good with it then your friends don't need to know about your sex life unless you are a very open couple or known to be swingers

8. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

No, my wife would not play at all. I wish she would be OK with a bi friend with a nice meaty cock to visit me here and I wish she were open to us all at leaast sucking, but I'm afraid I'd have to go visit one at his place. I think they're rare, who only suck, etc as I don't want to get into anal, and it seems the whole bi universe does get into it. I had a good friend who lived alone and sucked cocks with the best of them. Unfortunately, he died. I hope i find another one, and you also do.

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  9. Windman

Windman Members

We all have our own boundaries and codes of conduct. I will never be able to come out to my wife she would divorce me in a second. So if I have any hope of getting any sex at all it has to be behind her back. I’m not crazy about it but it seems to be the way it is.

10. topper

topper Member

I feel blessed that my wife was the instigator who got me to try Bi. The realism is that its just sex and that I had to free myself from my own restrictions and enjoy sex without any restrictions. Im not uptight about gay/bi stuff, I just dont find guys attractive. I've done it, basicly because the situations were right for the experiences.No regrets. She felt it to be a safe,logical and easy way to take care of my sexual needs when its possible. She was correct, but I still desire her strapon more and request it,almost weekly.
    It seems many women can turn off the need or desire for sex ,thenselves. Having a wonderful woman who understands a mans needs and desire is Priceless.

11. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  12. KC69

KC69 Members

Absolutely the same with me. If I want sex, I’ll have to sneak around about it. I enjoy all I’ve worked for and don’t want to give everything up getting divorced.

13. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I'd likely end up divorced, if not murdered, if my wife found out I'm....bicurious. (Haven't done anything other than chatting and sharing pics online) Being in the Bible Belt and being more interested in receiving anal than sucking cock (I'm all for 69ing) doesn't exactly help.

dd788snipe, KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  14. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Yeah, I don't think mine would take kindly to me being her or getting fucked by another guy but I'm all for it
    Sharing pics is good to see what might be a nice cock.

dd788snipe, KC69 and John1971 like this.
  15. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Well, I only usually only send pics of my ass, but I wish you luck!

Well I'm curious likes this.