germintaing...help..please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by yes-i-cannabis, Jun 21, 2006.

1. yes-i-cannabis

yes-i-cannabis Member

Hi guys...I orderd some hog beans from gypsy seeds and received them last week...I have a propogation tank with rockwool cubes...its my first time doing this so i followed the instructions...but, i think i fukked up...i soaked the rockwool and then squeezed the water out till fukaal was coming out...do ya think i squeezed too much out??...theyv been in there for 5 days and only one has sprouted..out of 10...do ya think the ones that didnt sprout will be fukked now??
    please help...any tips would be sweet dudes...
    cheers

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Some seeds take up to 10 days to sprout.
    Are you keeping the tray warm and the cubes moist?

3. yes-i-cannabis

yes-i-cannabis Member

yes..i have a warming tray underneath...i think it may be the moisture..i think i may have squeezed too much water out...because i put them in a glass of water first for 12 hours and some of them cracked and had the little white bit starting to poke out...but i just took these guys out of the rockwool for a look and they havn't changed at all...still white but no more coming out...??

4. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Sounds like you skipped a step maybe, I put seeds in damp paper towel till their cute little tails (roots) poke out. Then into the wool with a little water just touching the bootom of wool so that the wool wicks water up to seeds, then when they have a good 1" or 2 growth take wool and all and gentley plant in soil!

5. yes-i-cannabis

yes-i-cannabis Member

yea..i did soak them.but only for `12 hours...i skipped the paper towel thing cause i fuked a few seeds a while ago doing that...lol, i fukkin hopeless ...thanx for the tips naturalhi..ever in australia, look me up, well smoke a few..
    cheers

6. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Dude I'd love to visit but Social Security don't have a vacation package!:(

Now come on mj will grow any where we'll get you hooked up with a bevy beautiful ladies just waiting to be ..........Harvested!;)