Gay Sex Tips/Tricks/Fun!

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by LurdGanaro, Nov 5, 2010.

1. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Well, for everyone who has some...experience...What little (or BIG ;) ) things do you do during sex to make it better? What techniques have worked for you and your partner? Specifically, how do you personalize the experience, or how has a partner made your experience with them something more amazing? Feel free to describe a specific experience in detail!

I'll start. Now, I've only ever had sex with one person, but this guy is definitely a sexpert. These are just some of the things he does which come to mind:

1. Nipple work: he sucks the tip in between his front teeth, and then grips it (gently) with his incisors. Then, he flicks or rubs the tip of his tongue across it. OMG!

2. The "Ah"s and gasps, eyes rolling back, etc. Drives me crazy! It feels great to know that you are really pleasing a partner! And it definitely makes sex better in general!

3. While performing oral, he does three things with one hand which BLOW (lol) my mind. Thumb goes below the scrotum. Pointer bends so that the flat second section presses against another spot on the perineum. Finally, the middle finger is left to stimulate the anal region.

4. Anal stimulation. Does not have to include insertion. The other day, he just massaged the ring area, and the gentle pulling of the skin was more than enough! :)

5. Scratch down the back with fingernails. I like it. He really scraped me up. Not enough to bleed, which was good, but enough that I could really feel it.

6. Biting. Love it.

7. Growling. OH YES.

8. Oddly enough. Asking permission. Not only is it the right thing to do, it's a sensual power thing. He asks for permission to do things, and it is the HOTTEST thing EVER. What's the saying? Consent is sexy!! Ask! Ask again! It makes everything about sex feel better! If you're worried about the person, if you feel that they may not be enjoying something, ask! It'll make it better for the both of you!

Okay, I shared a lot. And I'm new to all of this. I can only imagine what great things you guys/girls got!!! :D

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

When he's hard, if he's big enough bend it back behind his legs, get him to close his legs, then suck on it, thats a good one, dont know why it works so well

Eyes, if they've got the big puppy dog eyes, stare them in the eyes whilst giving a nice handjob with a bit of lube, they work just like the girls in that respect, but they have to be gay, doesnt work on bi or straight. Or if they are girly type with the little eyes, then put on the deep voice, that will get them crazy

Or try do the whole "session" with no touching whatsoever except two fingers underneath his dick an thumb above rubbing skin over where shaft meets head. Needs control not to do anything else, but usually makes them blow quick

Or toe sucking (after he's had a shower of course) whilst handjob or fucking, thats hot, but you have to watch you dont tickle him and get a kick in the face ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. Shale

Shale ~

You covered some pretty good points and I will take some into consideration. Sometimes jaded old guys just get down to business - I like hearing what young boys like.

My thing has always been full body massage. I am good with my hands and love to get to know a partner's bod. It is sensual to me having his sking and muscles flow under my hands, just as it is to him having me touch him. And, since we know it is a prelude to sex, I can take liberties all thru the massage - usually ignoring his boner until the end. (well, not ignore, I look at it and anticipate just don't handle it until we are ready to squirt)

Toe sucking & foot licking are nice and my guys are asked not to bathe before coming over. I like natural body fragrance, even a little foot odor - it seems more intimate sharing these very private parts. But that is me - unfortunately a lot of gay guys are clean freaks.

One thing I like to do when the guy is receptive is kissing - and a lot of the Latinos here are really into it. Slow, open mouth, tongue entwined kissing that is so sensual.

Well, those are things I like when making out. Don't have any specific instructions you have to just do your own enterpretation.

4. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Massage is good. Learned some cool techniques from a professional. Spreading from the center, hands going out to opposite shoulder and lower back feels excellent. There are so many good techniques out there for massage that I can't wait to try out on someone some day. :]

Hmm...I find the feet thing odd. Idk, feet are just weird to me. It makes sense though. The feet and genitalia are barely separated in the somatosensory cortex in the brain. So, stimulation of the feet will have a very direct influence over sexual experience on a neuronal level. May have to try this out. :) Thanks Shale.

Ooo! Kissing!!! I actually get compliments from my sexpert on my kissing prowess! :D And it's hilarious because I just copied the formula from this movie called "Eating Out" (or one of the sequels). Short kiss, followed by a longer, passionate kiss, followed by a withdrawal in which I grip his lower lip in my teeth. Then repeat. I add variations, but I swear by the basic formula. He's sucked on my lip before, and I loved it. Online, I saw a few tips a while back. Pretty basic. Keep your lips moist. Don't kiss with chapped lips (if you don't enjoy it, he won't). Don't keep lips too firm or too loose. Don't plunge your tongue in like you're trying to reach China. Be gentle. Tickle his lips with the tip of your tongue. Roam! Chins, ears and necks are highly sensitive, but don't slobber. Few people like a wet face.

Does anyone have recommendations for hand position while in different situations? When making out, I usually have one hand behind his head, and one at the small of his back...but they do like to wander...say, down his pants, up his shirt, around his ears, to his nips, armpits, bulging muscles...;)
    Now, when he's blowing you...I usually caress the ears, rub arms and shoulders. I love when he tussles my hair in general. It makes me feel like a puppy with a bone when he rubs/scratches my head. :D

How about sexual positions? I like riding positions.

5. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

I've heard that you really have to be careful bending it too far down. Apparently, part of it can separate from the body...It sucks! (no pun intended)

Love eye contact, especially during a bj.

Gonna have to try that one. I love the gentle, minimalist touch. Light tickles and slight, sensitive moves get me so much more than the other stuff. Light play -> more anticipation = better.

Lol...40 year old virgin reference!

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, thats one thing thats always puzzled me

I mean in general girls are a lot more hygiene obsessed than the guys, but I do find a lot of gay guys take it to another level. Stuff like OCD does seem to be more common in gay guys

Not really sure why that is

When it comes to feet Shale, I am the opposite of you, they have to be spotlessly clean and odour free before my mouth goes anywhere near them, and am very neurotic with my own feet, never really comfortable with anyone sucking on them no matter how clean they are, even though toe sucking is pretty hot

7. WeMustEscapeEarth

WeMustEscapeEarth Guest

CUDDLING!!! I absolutely love simply being touched, touching, holding and being held. It makes me feel so good. I love a good long embrace.

Rubbing, grabbing, licking, sucking, biting.

With the embrace I like to go through the clothes to rub and grab the body. I also like holding his balls and penis. Being licked all over feels good to me. I like to suck and bite. I like the idea of leaving a mark and being left a mark. I guess it may be like territory/dominance thing. Biting is also so primal.

My boo likes it when I suck on his hear and lick it. I really like to have my hair rubbed and scratched.

8. Phil_M

Phil_M Member

mutual soft tickling. If both have a ticklish spot, say along the side of the torso, or right where the leg is about to meet the balls. Just running your hand softly through there. Your partner has to allow you to do it even though it may be unbearably ticklish. And vice versa if you are being tickled. Eventually the ticklish sensation will go away. This one takes alot of self control and not everyone can do it but it feels amazing once you get to that point where that spot is no longer ticklish and becomes an extremely pleasurable touch.

9. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I see many great points listed!

Arm Pits. It's one of my favorite areas of a Man.

Also, the amount of noise made seems to ignite everything. Dirty Talk, Groans, Growls, Moans, Questions, Directions, and even Role Play (Although I have found not everyone is comfortable with a few of my suggestions in this department)

The 69 position can be amazing... Especially if you are good upside down. =D

Every now and then I also like to take sensory enhancers such as Foxy, Moxy, or even Amphetamines and get really, really dirty.

10. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

My new guy has this great way of stimulating the tendon in between the inner thigh and the pelvic region with his tongue / teeth. It is extremely pleasurable!

A bite on the butt during rimming also seems to go over very well!

Lightly pulling his balls down and away from the cock during oral ;) Awesome!

Licking / nibbling the ears worked GREAT! :D

My bf was chewing ice once right before I kissed him, and in the middle of a hot room, it was a frozen pool in the middle of a dessert. Superb.

And this one I got from a magazine: stimulation by breathing hot air over scrotum.

What else we got? There's got to be a million sweet tricks out there! :D

11. Habic

Habic Guest

I've been open to trying this but for some reason I just can't get into the whole nibbling ears thing, some people like doing it but isn't there a concern for those who have earwax? Yuck...

12. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

...I find myself not really caring at the time, but if you are concerned about earwax making the experience unpleasant, then you can always stick to the outside parts of the ear. It is still very cool. :)

13. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Positions? Liking the butterflies. :)

14. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

An ex-bf of mine said that his favorite position was him laying flat on a surface on his stomach with me on top.

Has anyone had anyone experimented with different thoughts or breathing patterns to make sex even better for one's self?

I've also been doing exercises recently that focus on muscles associated with sex. Apparently, it had made sex feel even better for a partner.

Been generally disappointed with the minute amount of responses! I would think more people would have awesome little tricks that make sexual experiences better. I've been throwing a lot out there, and I'm only 18. Come on, you people have GOT to have some cool tricks and stuff :D

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

a guy fucked me the othert day putting me half on my side, and then when in me played with my cock and balls - his cock was medium and in the position really stimulated my prostate and i had a great orgasm :)

O'wise - well plenty kissing, licking, sucking all over. Nipples for some.

Simon :sunny:

16. namesalltaken8

namesalltaken8 Member

I want to try anal sex for the same time. Is there anything that I should do to prepare?

17. LoveScary

LoveScary Guest

I love to lick, bite, suck, and grab it turns me on a lot and what you said about blowing hot air over the scrotum sounds like a good idea to try.

18. -=Gay-Emo-Boy=-

-=Gay-Emo-Boy=- Guest

19. loncho

loncho Member

I love hairy armpits! I find them sexy as hell, and the natural scent of a guy's sweaty pits drive me crazy... hot to sniff, lick, taste and munch on.

In the end it comes down to exploring and experiencing things, that's the only way to figure out what works for you and your partner.

20. adam

adam Visitor

there is this spot right around the package along the sides near inner thigh and he runs his tongue along and around under my balls, is the most intense thing ive felt, way better than a blowjob to me.