gay men and heels

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by linda617, Jan 20, 2009.

1. linda617

linda617 Member

do gay men get anykind of turn on to high heel sandals? if women wear them? how about if you see a man in them?

2. dicklipschitz

dicklipschitz Member

I'm a bi married guy, and I have a fetish for pretty women's feet and sexy shoes. I get rock hard when I see a woman showing off a great pedicure in strappy sandals or dipping her high heels. It makes me want to spend endless hours sucking those pretty, polished toes and/or stroking my cock against her nicely arched foot.

I have had an occasion to connect with another guy who enjoyed crossdressing. He couldn't pass himself off as a woman, so he didn't even try, but he did shave his legs and wear bright red nail polish, a toe ring and an anklet whenever he'd dress up.

When I hooked up with him at his house, he met me at the door wearing a filmy negligee and white, strappy high-heeled sandals. Except for the throbbing cock between his legs, you couldn't tell he wasn't female from the waist down. He had a tight, curvy ass; sleek, tanned legs; delicate ankles; and very shapely feet. And I couldn't help myself ... when I was ready to cum, I blew my load all over those pretty wiggling toes. :)

Cheers,
    DL

3. whereami

whereami Member

I have a serious hi heel fetish. It's not just hi heels, it can be a woman in a pair of tall sandals that turn me on.

Occasionally, I do enjoy dressing up when I play with someone of the same sex. I have a halter top I like to wear as well as several different pairs of panties that I like to slip into in order to make me feel really slutty when I'm down on my knees sucking and drooling on cock. My ideal fantasy would be to have a guy dress me up like his little whore, complete with fishnets, a miniskirt and slutty heels while he makes a mess out of me...

4. addictedt0chaos

addictedt0chaos Lunar Dreadlocks