Gay guys who try way too hard not to be slutty and just come off frigid:

Discussion in 'Gay' started by SelfControl, May 13, 2007.

1. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Shit, basically.

Not sure how much scope for discussion there is here.

2. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

not much.

The matter at hand is obvious.

You try to live in order to please the others and achieve their admiration.

You'll always fail. No matter what.

KD

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

or could these guys just not be interested in casual sex and your making a judgement?
    S

4. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Oh, there's plenty of guys who aren't just after casual sex, but there's also a sizeable number who take it to extremes. Like my date yesterday made like having a kiss at the end of a first date was the height of filth. I mean, that can't be normal, can it?

And what's wrong with making a judgement?

5. Samhain

it was a statement you could be making a judgement, your also not giving much information for us to go on, like how exactly did he react to your kiss?
    S

6. Isil

Isil Member

Maybe he's sort of asexual

o.o

7. Samhain

maybe he doesn't like to throw himself at a guy on a first date
    S

8. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

I dunno, he just seemed like this was all going way too quickly for a first date. It was one little kiss, in private, at the end of the date, just seemed like he really over-reacted. (He also said I'd been "working my moves on him" when I'd pretty much spent the last half hour telling abortion jokes.) It's hard to describe, and I don't use the word "frigid" lightly. I consider myself fairly indifferent to casual sex, and this just seemed like he was trying way too hard, like no-one could seriously think a kiss was that naughty. One would hardly call it "throwing oneself at someone"

I don't know, whatevs.

9. Isil

Isil Member

That to xD

10. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Besides, I'm not just "a guy". I mean, I'm awesome.

11. Samhain

ha!
    maybe you feel a tad bit rejected
    S

12. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

I feel like saying "you'll come crawling back". It's a nice feeling.

13. Samhain

you do sound a bit like one of those straight guys that call girls that aren't sexually attracted to them lesbians
    S

14. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

They are lesbians!

I'm not saying that he's frigid because he wasn't attracted to me. I mean, he is attracted to me. That's why I don't get it. He's made it pretty clear that he fancies me but that he's not going to do anything about it because he's worried I'll think he's easy or something.

15. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

It reminds me of a situation I was once in. I was very attracted to a guy I met, and I decided not to have sex with him that night because I figured I wanted him for a relationship, not as just a night of casual sex.

I ended up having sex with him a few days later and we had a passionate but all-too-brief relationship.

16. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

I'm thinking lately that I'm just going to content myself with flirting. It's at least as rewarding as sex, I can actually do it with people I'm attracted to rather than just the ones who'll let me, and it makes masturbation a lot easier.
    x

17. Samhain

i'm sure we're all very relieved to hear that :tongue: :eek:

18. dtrez09

dtrez09 Member

i wouldnt say a kiss at the end of a date is throwing yourself at someone, but ive been in his position, and its possible that he was just really nervous because he liked you, then when he realised hed gone wrong he tried to blame you

19. MatthewShane

MatthewShane Banned

I always lean in the way of not being a whore or acting as one. Whether gay dudes realize it or not. They are and always will be judged on this. IF they wanna be whores that is fine..but they should know personal accountability and what rep comes with that. I personally can be very into a guy..but if I see him whoring it up on all kinds of guys. What intrest I had in him..suddenly dissapears. So I say if you want something substantial or long term or jus respect in general of a decent gay guy..You need to behave in respectable manner..that doesnt mean frigid. Jus means you have class and respect your body and will attract the right kind of dudes because of this. If you wanna be a gutter slut..then carry on with behaving that way. :)