Gave him my number but he hasn't texted me?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by GuiltyBeautyLove, Apr 11, 2013.

1. GuiltyBeautyLove

GuiltyBeautyLove Guest

I have been talking to this guy on OKcupid for some time (i am a girl). We have a lot in common and he pointed it out. I told him he seemed pretty down to earth...he agreed, then asked if I would want to hang out this weekend in which I replied:

"Sure that sounds good. What about saturday? Here is my number (____). I figure itd be easier to text instead of sending OKC messages if we're gonna be hanging out. I hate getting on here anyway, the app notifications drive me nuts lol."

And its been 3 days going on 4 and he hasn't sent me a message back or texted me. I'm hoping that its because he doesn't intend to send me a message until saturday...but we never agreed on a day thats the thing.

I viewed his profile once so i know he's been online. :( (I don't try to view his profile often...or anyones for that matter. I think its weird that OKC allows you to see who is viewing you)

He's really cute and i don't want to have ruined anything. Should I message him again? What, and when?

Did I scare him away by giving him my number? Or by saying I hate the app notifications? Or is he just a shy guy looking for the right time to message me?

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Uh...In a previous thread you said you were a Lesbian. Does he know that you're a Lesbian?

3. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

She's also said she's bisexual in several other threads. I think this is another one of those who can't keep their stories synchronized. :rolleyes:

4. GuiltyBeautyLove

GuiltyBeautyLove Guest

I'm bisexual. I don't remember saying I was a lesbian...

But by profile does state that I am bisexual :p

Although that doesn't help at all

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"I am actually a lesbian." - Jan. 25, 2013

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

YOU ARE.???? So All The Hot PM's You Have Sent Me Mean Nothing...:bigcry:.

BITCH...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

7. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

They did. Just not what you thought they meant .... :D

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude doesnt own a cell phone?

9. GuiltyBeautyLove

GuiltyBeautyLove Guest

Maybe. That's what I was thinking. But he told me he traveled to Atlanta last weekend so I'm like how do you travel to another state to meet someone with no form of decent communication?

10. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

You might be surprised.....but people have been traveling world wide, long before cell phones were invented.

I bet he has herpes.

11. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Sounds like one of those bullshit invites that 70% of people do because the truth is, they are flaky.

12. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Don't over think it, the ball's in his court now since you responded.

Just relax, go do something enjoyable and don't worry about it. You build resiliency to rejection after a while and you never come off as a clinger.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Maybe he's run out of credit on his phone & hasn't got around to buying more?