gas stations

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jack-a-Roe, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

i always buy condoms out of bathrooms at gas stations...is that bad...i mean...are they ok to use as far as reliability? a friend has me kind of worried about it.

2. kif

kif Member

Just check out the expiration date on the wrapper. If it isnt expired you should be good.

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

why from gas stations? why not buy 'em in packs from the convenience store? Probably spend less per condom that way

4. MollyThe Hippy

MollyThe Hippy get high school

any condom can fail even within expiration date but if we didn't have some adventure, life would not be worth living

5. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I work in a gas station. I wouldn't by anything from a gas station bathroom. I know what goes on in there.

6. MollyThe Hippy

MollyThe Hippy get high school

didn't you read her bio? she's from north carolina

7. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

north carolina? lol...yeah...everyone knows everyone around here....my family would go ape shit on me...extremely conservative

8. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

The way gasoline prices are soaring, you'll be lucky to have any money left over to buy anything else after feeding that gas-guzzling SUV.

-- Skeeter

9. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

Go to the Walmart in the next town over and get some there --- you'll save a bunch of money and will be able to stay out of the gas station bathroom

10. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey!!! don't crack on North Carolina....It nice here.

11. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Just go to the pharmacy and pick up a box. I prefer trojans but theres many to choose from and i'd trust them way more than the .75 cents ones in the machine in the shitter of a truck stop

12. adameistervousier

adameistervousier Member

there twice as expensive and could be inflated by some perv with a needle. Theres no age limit to buy them so your better off going to the store.

13. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

thanks yall

14. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

as long as you didnt find it on the floor im sure its safe. They are packaged arent they?

15. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

you can get them free from your local community centers.

16. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

yeah...they are packaged...but cna they expire or anything...i really not even freakin sure why i even care at the moment because my b/f just moved 300 miles away andi'm doing the long distance relatinoship thing and won't see him until the 17th of next month...i could really start another thread here with this.

17. anatomyofaworld3

anatomyofaworld3 Member

Personally to me that is like buying a pregnancy test from a Dollar Store.

I mean this is your person health so I would spend the couple extra bucks on reliable boxed condoms from a pharmacy like Rite Aid or store chain like Wal-Mart.

18. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

WOW, I never thought that my earlier posting above would become so prophetic. Since Hurricane Katrina blasted the Gulf Coast on August 29, gasoline prices have gone completely out of control.

Now I have another prediction: That these out-of-control fuel-price increases -- combined with the devastation caused by Katrina -- will shock the U.S. economy into a full-blown recession by the end of the year. I'm already preparing for it.

-- Skeeter

19. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

yeah...this hole thread doesn't have much bearing on me anymore...i won't be having sex anytime soon....but you were right....gas sucks...i won't even be able to afford to drive to see my boyfriend