Gas for the cure?

Discussion in 'Cancer: There is Hope' started by PhyreTrukk, Aug 29, 2011.

1. PhyreTrukk

PhyreTrukk Member

I was talking to an elder man, he creates some sort of blueberry medicine that cures tons of things, asthma, pain, fever, cough, etc. He learnt this recipie from indians. I tried it for my asthma and it really worked, so I truely believe this man is very smart and knows what he's doing. This man had cancer and he drank a teaspoon of gas a day. Eventually he went back to the doctors and the cancer had gone. Of course it's bound to cause other problems, killing braincells and whatnot.. but if it gets rid of cancer... IMO it's worth it?
    Do you think it's possible that this man cured his cancer with gas? Was it a coincidence?

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Not something I would try or recommend that any one does. The corrosiveness of gas and the damage it can do if aspirated are documented and the risk is there.

The argument could be made the chemo is also right up there as far as harmful but the dosage is controlled within the perimeters of medical supervision and the side effects have measures in place to help counter them.

I have not found any information after searching on the benefit of ingesting gasoline.

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

if a treatment method is not potentially harmful, and you are drawn to it, I say go for it

gas seems very likely to be harmful though

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Gas does seem like a probably very harmful one. It's not even good to have it on your skin for long periods of time (and we can reason that therefore, it's bad to have on your skin for ANY period of time, and any damage is a function of time and quantity of exposure)

Shit, just everclear can burn my stomach for 2 days, GASOLINE? Really? In fact, I think it's probably carcinogenic on it's own.

On the other hand, it could do the oil fire fighting thing, and cause SO much damage that your immune system forgets to fight itself, if you had an auto-immune disease. And on that general tangent, maybe his cancer markers where down when he returned to the doc because he was fucking his immune system up so bad with the gas, it had no time for the cancer. Bet he pops off from cancer in the not-so-far future.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

he shoulda stuck with the blueberry medicine

6. shinninglikeme

shinninglikeme Banned

lol, yaah blueberry is atleast edible. Do you mean that he was taking Gas from the cooking stove or something else please help me to know that.