Gardening all Natural!

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Alice in SC, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby and I Love to work Natural in our yard and our garden. It's as close to Natural as you can get!

2. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

I do also. The wife not so much. Everyday naked in the gardens is the best.

curiousbear and Alice in SC like this.
  3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yes because I hate getting clothes dirty. I'd rather just wash myself than clothes. I don't like overheating either. The garden is currently half dug.. I'm excited for it to be full of vegetables again.

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I do all my mowing which is seven acres on a tractor while nude. I work in the many flower beds around the house that way too except the ones near the road. I do wear clothes when trimming the bushes and trees though.

Alice in SC likes this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Seeds planted while naked flourish. But we wear very little.

Alice in SC likes this.
  6. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I would not mind gardening nude, as long as it is during the night.

Softwhispers and Alice in SC like this.
  7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love taking early Morning walks around my farm Nude! ❤

8. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I definitely like something to hold my moving parts. Plus prefer shoes. Mostly because I haven't successfully tamed my yard and garden.
    But I love the idea of it.... Someday sure

9. JFinch

JFinch Members

Yeah that's cool. I like sunbathing nude too.

10. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

Do you sunbathe in your garden? that must be amazing

Alice in SC likes this.
  11. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

We are lucky enough that neighbours need to really try to see into our back garden, so we can sunbath, swim, garden "carefully", come and go from the house, all without a stitch on. It's become so comfortable in the warmer weather we have to be careful of visitors, as we don't give it a thought most days. It is, So nice to feel the sun and water on your skin head to toe.

12. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

We just have to remember a small part of our back garden can be over looked, but other than that I often garden naked.

13. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

This time of year at my garden in Arizona, I only harvest and do supplemental watering early in the morning or in the evening, and I almost always go out there nude (except for a pair of sandals and a hair-tie). In the morning or evening, it's one of the most divine feelings of each day to slowly harvest tomatoes, okra, squash, peppers, grapes, and onions in such a free and open way. I put everything in a big grocery bag, and then do the supplemental watering of any plants that appear to need an extra boost of water beyond what the drip system provides.

Then right at the end of each harvest, I spray down my body with cool water, washing any dirt off my hands and knees especially, and let the warm desert breeze dry me on the 300-yard trip back to my house.

In the middle of the day, it's just too hot and the sun is too intense to be outside unprotected, but sometimes I will go out wearing just a long-sleeved cotton pull-over kaftan robe and a wide-brimmed hat. The kaftan is a wonderful invention, but most American men won't even try wearing it, because they think it looks too "foreign" or too much like a dress. They don't know how sensual and cool it feels to be naked under a loose cotton kaftan.

Curiouscouple2469 likes this.
  14. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

It’s the absolute best feeling! The chance of someone catching me is always an added bonus

RIJACO and Curiouscouple2469 like this.
  15. Curiouscouple2469

Well at this time of year and a sudden last dump of snow - harvesting veg and wandering a hot garden is just a dream for us in the North. We have always managed to get away to somewhere hot to sooth our soles but since Covid it's been a challenge. So missing the Maui warmth and looking forward to the Summer rays.

RIJACO and Softwhispers like this.
  16. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Naked gardening is still my passion. I go out to my garden either early in the morning or toward evening when I know I won't get a sunburn. I love to take my time.

These days I'm harvesting peppers mostly. Rarely someone will walk by on the dirt road about 200 feet away, but they never seem to notice me.

I stay nude for most of the summer because of the heat and my remote location. I get dressed when I go to town, but shed my clothes as soon as I get home.

17. robbyrobby

robbyrobby Members

Much the same as BiGuySW above.
    We are fortunate enough to have a secluded property so all outdoor activities are carried out naked. It's a lovely way to be.
    Our closest neighbour is 200 metres up the road ; however she did discover our habits one day when she arrived by way of the forest behind us ,oops. The awkwardness lasted all of 5 mins and she is now a regular nude visitor and participant in all aspects of our life. Her favourite "turn on" is to leave her house completely nude and walk along the road to us . She says the risk of being passed by some vehicle is exciting [it hasn't happened yet].

18. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members

sounds amazing

19. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Most people love to be clothes free once they experience it under the right weather conditions.

robbyrobby likes this.
  20. Curiouscouple2469

Now Just a distant dream for another winter stretch unless we sneak away to somewhere warm.