ganja smoking

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by DarkRose, May 25, 2004.

1. DarkRose

DarkRose Member

hey there.
    i live in frankfurt/germany right now (before that in brighton/southengland)
    and if the police finds out, that you`re smoking stuff, than nothing happens here!
    they just give you an preach like the teacher in south park you know: smoking isn`t good m`kay.
    thats kinda cool! oh, and you can drink alc here with 16 and smoke with 16 and go to the worsest clubs with 16... should i be glad to be here? guess so.....:eek:

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i think you should take out the unfortunatley in your location profile :p ;)

3. rdfleece27

rdfleece27 Member

yeah, sounds pretty nice. i'll be 19 in july and still having to worm around w/ beer and liquor and have a hard time buying it. annoying.

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

That's awesome. I'm going to the Bahamas in July and the legal drinking age there is 18, so needless to say I am very excited!

5. reef

reef Member

yah europe seems way chiller than here in the states for some things. a few months ago when i was visint my friend at cambridge, we would smoke out his dorm or walk around campus with joints and no one would care.

6. SmokingEnthusiast

SmokingEnthusiast Member

The U.S. is just too concerned with all that for some reason. Everyone else seems cool about it. I was in Canada once and the door guy at our hotel opened the door for me then offered me a hit off of his joint. He totally just kept opening the door for people staying there and we were totally hitting his J getting ripped out of our minds and no one cared. Which was weird cause it was a Howard Johnson's for god sakes.

7. Crush

Crush Member

You know the U.S takes stuff to serious. You can buy some herb here just in a store, specially for weeds and stuff. Guess what, they smoke less here than in America. (No it has nothing to do with the population amount, that's all been calculated)
    Ow yes, the legal age to buy herbs is 18 years old, but most of the time you can get it when you're absolutely not 18. The legal age for alcohol is 16, but most eleven year old's can get it too. This must be the same in the US right? or at least sort of, or do they control THAT much?