ganja as a job

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by remelk, Feb 15, 2009.

1. remelk

remelk Member

iv heard of people that are horticulrurists and there job is to travel and harvest peoples grows. that is like my dream job, or els to grow medical bud and make the medcal food cause im a chef and horticulturist,but that stuff is my only passion iv found of mine, how would you get a job like that.

2. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

ask people.

if you're stupid enough, you can post an ad on craigslist.

3. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

call 1-800-ganja

4. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

[SIZE=-1](612) 376-3200[/SIZE]

5. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

move to santa cruz

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont know whats so stupid about it??
    Take for instance the current movement is cannabis.. Oh my bad Snoop doogy dog is the only one that has a right to be a expert on the shit. no pun GTFO dog..

While they are increasing the pressure to stop people from growing it themselves,, They are only moving in for the kill so that when it does become legal to some point. Your ass is going to be in the dark and lagging behind while the commercial creeps that already control the market have you buy their shit..

These tactics are no different than you killing that dood that keeps taking your corner to sell crack. MONEY is all its about...

Why shouldnt you become a expert in horticulture and have the community college be your guide.. WTF not say your threre to help cannabis agriculture become a real American dream. WFT did I just say ??..

AMERICAN DREAMS ARE YOUR REALITY. GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOX AND PLANT THE SHIT..

Your allowing the control to continue, By denying control you help lead the way to cultivations of cannabis for many uses..

By not using cannabis as a alternative source of energy, medicine, and or other. We are not doing everything we can do to help America lead the way to Independence...

7. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

i pondered this job but mine was breeding move to amsterdam or cananada(when its legal)

8. twang

twang on the run

lol cananada. you might have some luck in the emerald triangle.

9. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

cananada?