Games Poor Kids Play

Discussion in 'Humor Books' started by Planet Revels, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Planet Revels

Planet Revels Member

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to promote my own book here or not, but people have told me it's funny.

"Games Poor Kids Play is outrageously hilarious! I laughed until I couldn't catch my breath. If these stories are even partly true, it's a wonder any of these kids lived to adulthood. It is amazing there weren't more injuries than are reported. These are the games where someone is going to put an eye out! Dart tag, really? Andrew's writing style perfectly matches the characters and the setting. Andrew Revels is a bright new rising star in the writing community." - Nadine Laman, Author

"Games Poor Kids Play is great! I could relate to so many of these stories. Once I started reading I couldn't stop, and I'll never look at Tobasco Sauce again!" - Rob Birchlund, Columnist

It's available at www.lulu.com or www.andrewrevels.com.

I apologize if this kind of post is not allowed, I won't be offended if it gets removed.

AR

2. 99Sara22

99Sara22 Member

Hey .. why it isn't allowed ? ? anyway I got it....It's hilarious... Defenitly you guys have to check it out... c ya around.

3. out_in_the_sticks

out_in_the_sticks Member

lol ive played dart tag before and me and one friend played tag with pellet rifles in his basement which was all concrete so if we didn hit u it would ricochet and hit u :p hurt like a mother since we was playin with shorts and tank tops on lol we were like 8 :p