Fyi-sucks

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by whytest4thc, Feb 18, 2009.

1. whytest4thc

whytest4thc Member

Omni cleansing liquid triple strength DOES NOT work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 4 days without smoking and followed the directions EXACTLY. Don't waste your money on this stuff! Either use clean urine or don't smoke for 30 days... cut and dry. All these expensive drinks do is dilute your urine while allowing it to stay yellow. The results will come back inconclusive; when you go to re-test, somebody will watch you give your sample. Life would be much easier if I was a crackhead instead of smoking some pot on occasion! SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. zenloki

zenloki Member

depending on how occasional your smoking is you may not even need any assistance.

3. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

Cranberry juice, and drop of vising in your urine.

4. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Add Two Tbls of Liquid Chlorophyll to 8 oz of water. Drink Three glasses a day for Three days before testing. No smoking for the Three days of the Chlorophyll drink. It works every time. It's less then $15.00 and lasts several months if used as I have directed.

Liquid Chlorophyll will also deodorize the body and is so close to human blood that it cannot be detected in urine or blood tests. It wont do anything for a hair folical test, and I am not positive about a DNA test, but for a piss test, it works.