Fuuuuuuuuuck

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by strange, Jan 3, 2005.

1. strange

strange Member

ok, so i fucked around wiht one of my good guy friends on new years..and i really like him and for the past couple of days its been SO awkward, an di know i have to talk to him eventually but i have NO IDEA what to say to him..damn damn damn

2. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

ask him if he wants to fuck you and if he says yes, say too bad. you're gonna have to date me for a few months first asshole.

3. strange

strange Member

haha, nice craevyn
    im just scared to talk to him because im afraid he was just really drunk and it didnt mean anything, and if thats the case, i dunno..ill definatly be pissed.

4. strange

strange Member

i know

5. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

The best, but often most dificult way of dealing with these situations is to just be open about it. Just ask him what he thinks of what happend between you two.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I semi agree with you but, I always preferred the jump and hope you're caught method. Just go no fears and especially don't be afraid of pain. Pain, humiliation, heartbreak, all that fun junk is a part of life, you shouldn't avoid it, if you do then you will regret it later.