Funny condom story

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by theamos, Feb 10, 2019.

1. theamos

theamos Members

how old where you the first time you had any experience with a condom
    Or bought them
    Any funny story’s

jmadre likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i really don't even remember when i first saw one, or bought one. must mean i'm getting old?

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I buy them at the ninety nine cent store. In regular stores they are sort of pricey imo. I don't remember how old I was the first time I bought condoms. I wasn't big on them until after I stopped having sex in 2006 or so. Sort of ironic, right? (I'm not exactly clear on the definition of irony I guess...) Well, actually I shouldn't say that I stopped having sex. Nothing has materialized since last time. Last time was in 2006 or so. :D

4. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

My older brother would would some times get condoms for me , he was driving me somewhere , we passed a drugstore. I said " I need more rubbers can you get me some ? " he pullled into the store " go in and get them your self "
    I finally found some and took the box to the checkout , ahead of me was a elderly couple , the woman turned around and looked at me and smiled then noticed the box of condoms , she grunted and turned around quickly ..
    Her husband turned to see what upset his wife , he looked at the box on the counter smiled " good boy , you need to protect your self " winked and turned back around ...

McFuddy likes this.
  5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Due to one of my medical contracts, we had tens of thousands of condoms in our garage destined for Heathrow airport where I had security access.
    One afternoon when our daughter was about 4, she was showing off her yo-yo skills at nursery. You can imagine what happened when the staff discovered that her fancy yo-yo was a marble in the teat of a condom.
    Fearing that she had picked up a used one in the park, the staff panicked and called in the health department.
    Needless to say, I was not too popular with Jane for a few weeks.

PS it made a great yo-yo and stretched to quite a length when she played helicopters with it.

theamos and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We played with them in sexED in highschool. I found the texture and the smell to be quite unsatisfying. Of course I knew I wasn't going to be needing much of them but, even with girls, if you're bringing toys to a party it's actually hygienic to use condoms.. So I'm totally glad I learned how to put on one. Though I hear the real penis is more difficult to get it on to.

I also don't like flavoured condoms as while the concept is good, i am irritated by the sugars.

7. I was always sort of the oddball, but there was a period of time when the cool kids in school, the jocks, were inviting me to their parties all the time. This was kind of just the years between prepubescent and pubescence and they developed a fascination with condoms. It was a big deal to run into a gas station bathroom and get a fifty cent condom. But they just blew them up like balloons and played with them. I remember they thought it was very funny, but I always thought it was sort of greasy.

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Way back in high school, 1968 or 69 I had a study hall with a male teacher who wasn't known for being to "with it". It was in a room that was once a science classroom so it had either a compressed air valve or maybe it was natural gas for Bunsen burners, I don't remember.

Anyway a friend of mine would sneak up to it and attach a condom then open the valve a little bit. In time the condom would balloon open and the teacher would see it and quickly whip it off, close the valve, and throw it away...then get all red in the face. My friend never got caught but I can't recall how many times he did it.
    Eventually we ended being hippies, or more properly freaks.

After being a teacher for over 34 years I can now fully appreciate the act.

9. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

A 13-year-old boy couldn't just go to the drug store to buy rubbers inthe small village where we lived. And the gas station didn't have a machine. We frequently visited my grandmother in another state and the gas station where we stopped had one. So next trip I took about $5 in quarters to stock up. Ruined a few learning how to use them. A few weeks later got to use one for real. A friend did a neighbor girl while I did his sister.

She was the second girl I f**ked, having accidentally filled a classmate with a month earlier on my maiden voyage. Scared to death I'd knocked her up. The rubber took away the sensitivity so I was able to stay with her longer than the 30 seconds with the first girl.

Stocked up every trip to grandma's until I got my drivers license. The gas staton sold rubbers discreetly. Three for a quarter and they came in a foil package that looked like a gold coin. The gas station attendant knew who the boys were dating so he knew which girls were doing it and how much. Learned girls like doing it just as much as boys. At college I always kept a rubber in my wallet so I was ready at any opportunity. it made an obvious ring on the outside.

Then The Pill came around. I'd built up enough stamina to please the girls so I stopped using them. The girls liked skin on skin better but complained about the mess I made. After I discovered my bisexuality I didn't mind licking them clean. No woman ever complained about that!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    jmadre likes this.
  10. reese1965

reese1965 Members

In college I knew exactly how much they cost at the store. go with my girlfriend to pick up a pack. go to pay and suddenly I don't have enough. gf doesn't have her money. I can't find the rest of my money. the line behind us is getting longer. finally the nice cashier reaches into her pocket to make up the difference.

11. Gene London

Gene London Members

My first time entering the locker room in 9th grade someone slid condoms over the head of the showers and turned them on. When I saw them they had stretched all the way to the floor and were expanding. The bottom had swelled to the size of a medicine ball! It was actually a pretty impressive site then I realized they would eventually burst and would probably flood the locker room so we got the heck out of there.

I never heard of a flood so one of the coaches may have intervened but it gave me an appreciation for the product.

Not condom but close - sponges were our contraceptive of choice back in the day and invariably on Saturday we would find the box empty. There was a pharmacy about 12 miles away that was open all night so we would scoot over there around 1AM for supplies. One night we got there and there was a line and every person in line was buying some form of contraceptive. One night we did not even get out of the parking lot.

jmadre and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  12. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

In all my years I have only used a condom one time and never had any accidental kids or STD’s. I consider myself very lucky, but just about all the girls were using some form of contraception.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No venom, ay.
    Good trait to have. :D

TAZER-69 likes this.
  14. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I was very lucky.

15. wilsjane

When I was working on a public health contract (look at my post above), the manufacturers developed a new condom with a numbing lubricant to slow the guys down. The problem was, that it ended up on both sides of the rolled condom and while it did a little to slow the guys down, it completely numbed the girls.
    The product had to be redesigned with the numbing agent as a gel that became fluid at body temperature inside the teat.

16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Hey, it was my first time. How many 13-year-old boys can last more than a minute the first time they have their cock in the tight, hot, wet pussy of a naked girl?

17. wilsjane

Few people realize that during production, every condom leaving the production line is tested for molecular flaws in the latex and around 10% go straight back to the melting pot. This is why they are so expensive.
    Novelty condoms are simply made in balloon factories (mostly in China) and offer no protection.
    While it is illegal to sell them in Europe and the US. A loophole in the law allows them to be sold from vending machines, provided that the word "condom" does not appear on the packaging. A warning on the box also has to state "this product should not be used as a barrier". But you would need a microscope to read it.

18. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I was 15 years old and l was seeing a girl who lived opposite me she was 17 years old.l confided with a guy much older than me,and he respected me for taking precaution.He got the comdons for me and tried a few times putting it on

19. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Don't remember how old I was when I bought my first condom but it must have been 15 because I started having sex regularly at that age. I was about 4 months from getting my driver's license and would ride my bike to the old Eckerd's to buy them. I guy I knew that was my older brothers age worked there and would ring me up most of the time. I would walk around the store to make sure no adults that I knew would see me. I was afraid they would call my parents. First time I fucked my long time high school girlfriend I apparently left it in her and it started getting soft, when I pulled out her pussy pulled it off. We had a pretty scary few minutes trying to find it in her. Most of the time my wife and I have been having sex she was on the pill but for the times that she wasn't we would use them and she would often pull them off, tight! She also said that she had done that a lot.

20. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I knew a lad for whom this was their 'Party trick'