Functionality while on 2C-E and 5-MeO-DMT?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by otb01, May 6, 2007.

1. otb01

otb01 Member

If you are on either of these, are you still able to function? Aka, hold minor conversations, move around, eat, etc? Also, do you need a sober sitter? Do you vomit on either? I would like to know all that can be learned by any of your first/second hand experiences.

2. illusion25

illusion25 Member

maybe on 2ce low-medium doses depending on expierence

but no way on 5 meodmt

3. otb01

otb01 Member

Hmmm. Care to elaborate?

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

2ce you can act semi-normal...5 meo DMT realllllly rocks you, u shouldnt have anyone such as parents in the house, and a sober sitter may not be a bad a bad idea if your inexperienced...i wouldnt advise smoking it, in my experience smoking was farrrr more intense then insufflation, i like snorting better

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

2ce doesn't fuck with your mind all that much, at least until you reach the higher dosages, such as 25mg+.

6. Interacting with anyone on a breakthrough dose of 5meo-dmt is simply not possible. There is no you to do the interacting. Only dmt and strong extracts of salvia can compare in intensity. It is awesome, in the original, Old Testament sense of the word.

7. d0c_strang3

d0c_strang3 Member

~32-34mg of 2c-e along with ~15-17mg dose of 5-meo-dipt 2 hours after the 2-ce and I was still able to "function". movement was entirely invigorating, no eating mind you, but conversation was fairly delightful and I didn't stammer or lose train of though that high doses of MDMA or other psychs can produce....5-meo-dmt on the other hand, my last experience anyway, was waaaaaaaay too overwhelming to do more then "enjoy" the altered reality, completely isolated from the rest of the tribe who were in attendance and close proximity...agreed that parents would be a bad idea for the DMT but the 2c-e you may be able to get away without a sitter, but I would always recommend one if you have limited experiences with phens, tryps or psychs

pz
    luvz
    psy

8. TopNotchStoner

Yeah 2ce is pretty easy going, even at high doses, but once you pass the 25mg mark you will be hard-pressed trying to play it off like you're not tripping. My first 2ce trip was upwards of 50mg and anyone who looked at me could tell I was trippin sack. The simplest things, at that high of a dose, will have you looking like a fuckin madman. I remember staring at my mom while she was talking to me and her hair wrapped around her face and swallowed her head. Also, to my delight, it was right after christmas of 2005 and the tree and lights were still up in our living room, which was amazing. I also had numerous white-outs that night and kept forgetting where I was. In my experience, at high doses, 2ce seems to produce some heavy dissociation and even a good bit of a deleriant effect.

9. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

hah that reminds me of thise one christmas in my boy's house i watched the tree turn into a huge nug and it kept glowing and flashing different colors. It was cool.

10. TopNotchStoner

Yeah christmas trees/lights get pretty fukt up when you're tripping. It's magnabulous:D

11. uplink

uplink Member

sounds like somebody has a one-track mind.
    haha

12. TopNotchStoner

At least he was thinking happy thoughts whilst he tripped, which is always a good thing.

13. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol yea at the time I definitely did, well three track actually, weed tripping and sweet pussy. I was smoking upwards of a halfie of nugs a day then. and was having a blast. Can't do that anymore.