Fun/Interesting experiences.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Glordag, May 1, 2007.

1. Glordag

Glordag Member

Well, since I'm new here and I haven't contributed too much other than some questions and answers, I thought I'd throw out a couple of things that happened on a bad morning glory trip, once.

The weirdest thing that has happened to me on psychadelics to date happened when I was lying on the floor mind-tripping on morning glory. I was just lying there, and then apparently I decided to get up and go to the kitchen (where one of the people tripping was) and just walk around a bit. I talked to my friend for a second and opened some cabinets and stuff. All of a sudden I was instantly transported back to the floor where I was just chillin' and thinking. I asked my friend if I had just been in the kitchen and he said no. I have NO idea what happened to this date, but it was definitely an out of body experience of some sort. It felt COMPLETELY real, as it didn't have that "trippy" feel at all, even upon remembering it. I can't decide if it was a REALLY crazy form of time dilation, if there really is a way to have genuine out of body experiences, or if I was just kind of "dreaming" in a really realistic state.

That same night I "actually" went into the kitchen, and I was looking at the microwave clock. It stayed the same time for a good 30 minutes. I just stared at it the whole time, amazed that time was not moving at ALL. It turns out someone had set the timer and not cancelled it out :|. I don't think I've ever felt as stupid as I did then, lol.

2. man thats crazzzzzeh.

3. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

This is an acid trip experience- but definitely interesting so I'll post it anyways.

Once I dropped 5 hits of acid and my friend was taking me back to his house so I could crash there.

On the way home I was having mad fun just rolling the window up and down, and at some point I stuck my arm out the window, and it stretched to 10 feet long, and started dragging on the the road. I had apparently unbuckled my seat-belt during all this, and had basically my whole body out the window, aside from my feet which were on the seat.

So my friend pulls over and the guy behind us pulls over and wants to know why the fuck I was about to fall out of the window. My friend (who is completely sober) tries to think up an excuse while I wander off looking at the shape-shifting streetlights and trees along side the road. What does my buddy tell this man? I am his mildly retarded cousin whom he needs to get back to the LoGuidice center (for mentally defective people). The guy proceeds to apologize and try to make ammends for the bitchy comments he made when we first pulled over, then left.

Definitely a crazy trip. All of that seemed so surreal, like whatever I did in this dream-state wouldnt matter- it seemed as if I would wake up from this "dream" and whatever had happened wouldnt have an effect in the real world, after all this was only a drug.

This was only the second time I had dropped acid (the first being two hits) and I was BUGGIN. Good times, good times.

4. Glordag

Glordag Member

lol!! that's pretty damned funny :) I'm glad you didn't fall out of the car, though. Kudos to your friend for saving the day.

5. haha Four Winds, no offense at all, but now whenever I see your posts I'll think, "ah that's that mildly retarded dude, take it all with a grain of salt and smile" JK lol, weirdest trip experience I had was on shrooms, I ate a quarter of my personal grown crop and watched my roomate melt into a river of colors before my eyes. His eye was dripping like a giant rain drop and his pupil was at the very bottom, when he blinked it was sooooo unbelievably weird, it was awesome and scary at the same time because I couldn't make it stop when I wanted it to.