fun doing weird things while high

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

today i got super high and then wet to the refridgarator for some food. then out of nowhere i just started orginizing the whole fridge. all the lables facing frontward. through out everything that has gon bad and orginize by food group. it was fun to do. and it made me really hungry. i ate fruit coctail.:)

when i was orginizing it i was sitting on the ground infront of the fridg with all the food around me on the floor orginized in food group, and my mom came in the kitchen and looked at me and asked me if i was on "crank"(it was 3 o clock in the morning by the way)

what weird things do you end up doing while high?

2. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

i bet that did a doosey on the electricity bill

3. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Make paper airplanes and 'crash' them into the wall a couple hundred times just for kicks.

Create your very own suit of armor out of tin foil.. and wear it. hahah

4. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Once I wrapped myself in police tape that I found in the basement.

5. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Member

We play ping pong while listening to jungle techno music and we feel like were savages playing for our lives...its really thrilling....also we play much better high

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Sometimes. I will start cleaning my room. I think I might do that now. at 12:36 am. I get in this cleaning mood. when I am stoned.

7. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

Hahah me too:H

....have you ever taken a shit while high? ... now thats a trippy feeling...

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yeah man.

9. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

i have once

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it seems very often i will need to to a shit after havin a cone in my bong

but i try to get em over and done with as quick as possible these days after gettin some hemmeroids...

11. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

12. chegzy

chegzy Member

playing snap is fun, dont know why it just seems a really good game when am stoned

more people the better tho, u end up cheating (if it can be called that in snap) and everyone gets the giggles and really full ofthemselves when they win, not fun if im excessively stoned tho

13. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

what the fuck is snap?

14. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

same. i stayed up till 4am cleaning my room. i made sure that the 250 dvd's and videos i had were all in the right cases and that they were all faving forwards. my mum got suspicious when i was hoovering and dusting at 3.30am lol

15. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

i don't really clean a whole lot..mostly i..eat & just hang out in town with friends

16. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

I listen to Phish and daydream and walk around and play music and draw.

I also like to look at stuff.

17. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

i............ want a cigarette :(

18. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

i hate smoking cigs when im stoned. it feels like it takes soooooo long. i love being around friends when im stoned but not drunk people to much

19. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

Once, I was wandering around downtown with my best friend, both stoned out of our minds. We found an abandoned hubcap which we took home and decorated. It's also fun to go into random places of business, preferably late at night. I used to go with my boyfriend and his pals to wal-mart and have "battles" with the foam noodles and light sabers. We'd wander for a while. Then, we'd buy munchies, cigarettes, and OJ for screwdrivers. If it isn't at wal-mart, you don't need it. haha. Pawn shops, and good will are some other good places to go. I've ended up with some pretty strange articles of clothing from stoned thrift store visits. Anything can become entertainment, that's the best thing about smoking.

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i like the supermarket

a wierd thing i used to do when i had more time and energy, get stoned and run through the city dodging people through the crowd

ive learnt that parents on the whole arent happy when you jump over their babies in their prams while running down the street