fuhgeddaboudit...part 1

Discussion in 'True Love' started by daydreamingdaisy, Jun 26, 2018.

2. No, she didn't get banned. I just decided it wasn't a nice site where people who don't even know you attack you with all sorts of cruel and nasty comments.
    It's a shame that a few members are allowed to say whatever they want to say, including lies and their own prejudices... Sad. .

3. This is why I left. Now, these clowns are saying I was banned. No, I just decided I was tired of hearing all their bullshit
    To the geniuses who say I was banned, duhhhhh, I'm writing this post...

4. A few ignorant and thoughtless people should be the ones that are made uncomfortable. Why does this site allow certain members who obviously have social issues make it uncomfortable for new members?

5. It's stupid remarks like this, that showed me how shallow some people here are.

6. No, she didn't get banned or started flipping out. She just got tired of hearing comments like yours based on your insecurities and negative attitude on life. .

7. Yes, it is you...

8. Sad

9. She got tired of reading this kind of bullshit from people like you. ..

10. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Wow how this conversation got out of hand why can’t ppl just give ppl the benefit of the doubt now and days I feel are out here thinking everyone and everything are out to get them this is a forum for conversation she asked for some feed back and she only been on here for a week maybe and ppl are quick to jump to conclusions wow i feel sorry for this girl and hope ppl change in this world

daydreamingdaisy likes this.
  11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Well, fact is HF is trolled by a lot of guys pretending to be girls. I don't think you're one of them, however. Anyway, there are a lot of cool people here; you shouldn't leave just yet, not before you get to know us all and check out all the topics. Join me and Lolli in the chat room some night, we're cool.

12. There are some people here who have their own issues and any new member that they dislike for any reason is going to made to feel unwelcome. .sad

13. The majority of people here are awesome. I guess I'm very sensitive and shouldnt allow other peoples mean and thoughtless comments upset me...I need to work on that but not sure it's worth the aggravation to be here. .

14. Unbelievable

15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Eh, I'd just let it slide if I were you, at least until you get some HF cred. Show you're bigger than them and don't escalate things. Don't reply to their comments. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway...opera. :)

16. Most people here are like you, very cool and smart... There's only a few jackasses on this site as they made themselves known on this thread...

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, anyway sweetie, the 32 yr old nooooo

Stick with guys your own age, ay least until your mid 20s, you want to hang out with couples your own age, the next half a decade is supposed to be one of the best times of your life

18. I think that is good advice. I decided to not even meet him because of the age difference. I appreciate what you said.

19. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Well I’m here for conversation ppl you know how to reach me

20. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Hope you feel better Daisy and just don’t pay no mind to the negativity in this forum just pick and choose who you want to chat with or what u want to chat about